Drifting The art of going sideways

well, ain't that a bitch? Nick Hogan gets drifting sponsor???

Old 03-21-2006, 06:39 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he won't drag race the supra or at least i haven't seen him and when i talked to Hulk at one of the track runs I was at he said he doesn't run it and now he has cars to drift?

interesting . well if he is into the sport it is no suprise that the money is available to teach him or build him cars or better him at it

to be sponsored would be no suprise either because the name factor that would carry over

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 03-21-2006, 07:59 AM

i heard nick was at sunshine last wednesday running his car. hes a very nice kid if you all get to meet him, i have a friend who happends to be friends with him. if hes getting paid to drift more power to him, dont hate on him, its just the way things workout in life.

cuz you always say stupid shit,..... your like the bronson of mitsu tech but of war storys
Old 03-21-2006, 09:13 AM
yea sweet lemonade

Originally Posted by WeintraubRacing
i heard nick was at sunshine last wednesday running his car. hes a very nice kid if you all get to meet him, i have a friend who happends to be friends with him. if hes getting paid to drift more power to him, dont hate on him, its just the way things workout in life.

is there a reason your in the drifting forum?
Old 03-21-2006, 12:54 PM
madpom

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Do you mean 240's? If so, Nick drifts one and Glenn drifts the other.

And why is it that when Bill gets into FD, he's a god repping South Florida, but when 2 local guys have a professional team, they are spoiled brats with no talent? Have you seen either of them drift?
um bill has worked so fucking long for this and nick come's in with money and get's to drive with out doing any events or getting a licence for f.d
yeah mony talks and gets no respect from real drivers

i can't wait to see him crash the viper at long beach
Old 03-21-2006, 12:59 PM

personally, i hope it blows up in nick's face, just because your daddy is a big mean wrestler, doesnt mean to have him strong arm the sponsorship....and i have watched hachibill drift for 2 years and many others for that matter that desreve the sponsor ship and who are hard core drifters by nature, that really ruffles my feathers

Old 03-21-2006, 01:11 PM
SAL-T

^hahahahahahahaha^
Old 03-21-2006, 01:21 PM
tak
A to the K

who cares. a good driver is a good driver, sponsors dont like losers. fact.

There is nothing wrong with having a famous father, or having money in the family, or running red smoking tires in off season. It is all part of the game, so step up or quit bitchin.

But anways, back to the reason for the post. This is a cool tune a drift to, check it out.

Hulk Hogan & The Wrestling Boot Band - I want to be a hulkamaniac

Old 03-21-2006, 01:57 PM
madpom

Originally Posted by tak
who cares. a good driver is a good driver, sponsors dont like losers. fact.

There is nothing wrong with having a famous father, or having money in the family, or running red smoking tires in off season. It is all part of the game, so step up or quit bitchin.

But anways, back to the reason for the post. This is a cool tune a drift to, check it out.

Hulk Hogan & The Wrestling Boot Band - I want to be a hulkamaniac
FACT he did not do any events to get a licence to compeat in formula d like everone else
why should this fag get any special treatment
and who is saying hes a good driver is he even old enough to have a driving licence
Old 03-21-2006, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by aphxero
I won't judge him until he plows into a wall. It doesn't seem fair that he gets a free ride based on who he is. I know p[lenty of people that could get in on skill alone but have no $$$. I think this is purely for marketing.

And just look at the company he keeps.
wont judge him until he plows into a wall. what is this suppose to mean? because even the best and experienced drifters run into walls