Drifting The art of going sideways

DDay Thanks!!!!!

Old 09-07-2005, 07:32 AM
I am a bad driver...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DDay Thanks!!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone for their hospitality at DDay. I had a good time and I really enjoyed seeing what the FL drivers and events were like. A special thanks to Matt Vass for letting me drive his car all day Hopefully next time I will bring my own.

-Thanks
-Matt
Old 09-07-2005, 08:27 AM
eats gunpowder

I'm telling you man, you just need a twin of your car here.

Glad to see you could make it down. Will see you for the next one, right?

Thanks to EVERYONE who came out!! I always have a blast just watching you guys tearing it up! There are some big plans in store for our events, and I'm really glad so many people had such a great time.

BTTS, STFU&D
Old 09-07-2005, 12:11 PM

i wanna thank everyone for being so nice and helpful. SNS DRIFT TEAM had some good times... i still cant belive we got a levin on our squad!!!

Sloppy Nig Style Member
Old 09-07-2005, 01:11 PM
more class than college

WOW.
I am really happy about the results from dd7. I felt my driving skill is starting to get up to the top level. First and formost I have to thank the Hot Tea staff for all of the support and encouragement they give me. Not to forget my friends on the outside as well, YOU ALL ROCK HUGE ASS! I love you all.
Second and by no means second in importance, I have to thank EVERYONE from SAC in sarasota, without you guys I would have never made it to the event, you guys are the absolute best in the industy. No one knew that i blew out my transmision and exeddy clutch a few days before the evnt, and thats because they helped me change all of that with their own time, sweat, money, and clutch/flywheel. I love you guys too.

Jessica, I love you. You are the most amazing support in the world.

Terry, god you rock. You are very consistant and smokey. I see you surpassing your brothers skill within a few years(if not sooner)

TRE, calm it down man. calm it down. Take the hook out of your mouth, you bass.

MOE, you are getting it, just enlarge your balls a bit.

Scott, for just starting you are off on the right foot.

Chin, Ohhh how the tea was hottttttt!!!!

I have to thank all of my friends for being there and supporting.

Ken@ Enjuku, thanks for letting me use your tire machine, BIG HELP FOR ME.

team v8 in the works. hold one tango.....
hot hot heat in the cup!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
wags

what bill u left some one out there????

anyways thank you to every one for putting on a great show for the spectators and to sac for giving me a ride up there to watch because my pos FC wouldn't make it. and great job to Hot Tea Dori for boiling some Hot tea and for every one else.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:34 PM
"the apex hero"

Thanks to all drivers for rockin the house. Thanks for the ride along tony. And thanks to my bro for flying 3000 miles to hang out at a practice event

I can't wait for the next one.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 sedan expert.
APXRO: JZX100 Chaser "Odaiba Romance" 815HP/DG B1 2 overhauls. secret weapon
PM!: UCF10 Celsior "Jealousy" 810HP/DG B3 0 overhauls. vs battle car
Old 09-07-2005, 05:03 PM

I had a good time watching all of you.

Tom

Old 09-08-2005, 06:37 AM
MASTER BREWER:HOT TEA

Yes thank you DG trials for putting on the event. And all my brotherin's at Hot Tea for representing hard. Not often I get to go out with you guys with work and school. And me being in tallahassee all last year, but it was Deffinatly a good Representation.

Personal Thanks go to....

SAC and all their employeeessssssss for getting me though my work day here at MCD.
And for all the random help with me and my car, like house calls for eletrical problems....

Moe, Trey- You guys rock the hard. Your pratice is deffinatly showing up, and im going to really have to try to make an effort to go out more with all of hot tea
Andy- For showing how univereses can colide and that even people who arent professional can drive like them! sometimes better...ahahahah
Terry- The Co-founder of hot tea....No words can explain the amount of spooing we did in the hotel room. ahahahha You deffinatly showed whats up with the twins (non enjuku style)
Scott-Thanks for setting the whole trip up it went smoothly (for the most part) but no trip is complete without drama....hahaha Much potential is seen since it was only your 3rd time in the car!

Jonas and Mere for going and rooting me and ranjo on...even if you just made comments on how bad my driving was the whole time...

Thanks for everyone else cheering us on! ONE MOE TIME! ONE MOE TIME!
Old 09-08-2005, 04:36 PM

drift unit will be back in action next event

2001 Nissan Maxima GLE FORSALE.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3952387467.html

For sale: tool cart, air tools, welding stuff, sata jet RP digital spray gun + more
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/tls/3952277623.html
Old 09-08-2005, 05:32 PM

That event was so cool... pavement was so smooth... ahh if only I hadn't delaminated my crap junkyard tires... I'll get new ones next time... but hell yeah, nice meeting you all! You can see my car in the pic lol, if you wanna associate a name with a car haha...

oh yeah... uhh ENJUKU ROCKS!!! (mike your my hero)

ag04