Drifting The art of going sideways

please ban me

Old 08-11-2005, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please ban me

i hope i get baned for this..cuase u know,i think mr. enjuku matt here,or ostrich or what ever the fuck it is,is a big dick...wow you drive a nice car,and have enjuku all over the side of it,and go to big events...well good for you,im glad.
but im not,and im not that good yet,but i try..i really do try,and i think your an ass hole for just bein a dick online,and sayin people are possers...wernt you one at one point?!?! or did u just hop in a car and start slidin around,and really good?!?! cuase last time i checkd,mr cocky,you havnt won a formula d?and thats all u talk about, so shut the fuck up about formula d,i dont care about that shit,i dont care if the people there could beat me,i just know i have fun when i go slidin,and thats all that god damn matters!! ight?!?! so just go fuck off,and fuck enjuku,i was gonna buy my shit there till i saw how your lil bitch ass acted.....so ill go shop some where else. and agian,just fuck u ,and i hope your big bad i can block anyone attitude cuase im enjuku matt,i hope u take that and block evryone on here who dont have a car,but likes dfirtin so there here,or who ask's for help on here,or who complains about prices cuase they might not have all the money in tha world right now at this point in there life,and i hope u ban them,starting with me,cuase i know u want to,scince u think there a bunch of possers,and u think ur better than evryone,come on,that big head of yours knows im right....so please,ban me,i dont like your fuckin forum any wayz,ill go to one where they dont bitch about stupid shit...but they talk about drifting. peace

GET SIDEWAYZ OR DIE TRYIN! jon BoDoN what whaat!!
Old 08-11-2005, 05:00 AM
Hit N' Run

your attitude and behavior reflects your driving most of the time.. so if he has a bad attitude and behaviour towards others... well you've seen him at events lol. then again, it might just be his side burns
Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 AM

damn yo,dat nigga is right,but i think he might have gots that guys name wrong,u dont mean matt,u mean ostrich?
Old 08-11-2005, 05:09 AM

i give dis an hour be for it gets deleted yo,u know?
Old 08-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

True,

Maybe hes just sick of the "fanboys" as he calls them... The guys that seem to know everything bout the drift scene but never slide in a event... The guys that bitch about not having a sponsor, yet never show up to a event for scouting and or to show they deserve one... Most people with a lil practice can slide the same corner and prolong wheel spin in the same spot for years, run bald tires shotty setups, and watch d1gp vids and call themselves drifters... Those who can participate in events, those who cant (wether it be monetary or lack of skill).. Talk shit on a forum.

Im not justifying Matt's actions, anyone can be a dick with a lil training =) Sometimes you have to be a dick in order to get your point acrossed... He possibly just doesnt like you... To say fuck Enjuku, thats just silly and immature. Enjuku brings sponsors / pr / attention to the florida drift scene, the more attention the more likely a sponsor is to scout here... As far as my knowledge on Drifting, I cant say I have ever held a drift, linked a corner, smoked through a parking lot. I enjoy the sport, I own a s13, and I plan on auto-x and possbly drifting, but not until I learn the car, learn some skills, and get my setup the way i want it, (stock some parts)...

To put this on a forum, and basically call him out... Childish, and your respect level on the forum just shot through the floor... You could care less? Turn off the pc walk away, go to work, save up, get your slider together, and show up at a fucking event. Otherwise, you simply just validated Matt, calling you a fucking poser. I dont know you from bob, but since you just cluttered my morning read with this BS, I felt compelled to reply...

Good luck with whatever you do.

Reguards
Photek
Old 08-11-2005, 05:20 AM

True,

Maybe hes just sick of the "fanboys" as he calls them... The guys that seem to know everything bout the drift scene but never slide in a event... The guys that bitch about not having a sponsor, yet never show up to a event for scouting and or to show they deserve one... Most people with a lil practice can slide the same corner and prolong wheel spin in the same spot for years, run bald tires shotty setups, and watch d1gp vids and call themselves drifters... Those who can participate in events, those who cant (wether it be monetary or lack of skill).. Talk shit on a forum.

Im not justifying Matt's actions, anyone can be a dick with a lil training =) Sometimes you have to be a dick in order to get your point acrossed... He possibly just doesnt like you... To say fuck Enjuku, thats just silly and immature. Enjuku brings sponsors / pr / attention to the florida drift scene, the more attention the more likely a sponsor is to scout here... As far as my knowledge on Drifting, I cant say I have ever held a drift, linked a corner, smoked through a parking lot. I enjoy the sport, I own a s13, and I plan on auto-x and possbly drifting, but not until I learn the car, learn some skills, and get my setup the way i want it, (stock some parts)...

To put this on a forum, and basically call him out... Childish, and your respect level on the forum just shot through the floor... You could care less? Turn off the pc walk away, go to work, save up, get your slider together, and show up at a fucking event. Otherwise, you simply just validated Matt, calling you a fucking poser. I dont know you from bob, but since you just cluttered my morning read with this BS, I felt compelled to reply...

Good luck with whatever you do.
i know rthis kid yo,his car is in good condition,ight,he does go slidin ight,and fuck yeah this was dumb,but he aint no posser igh yo,he dont have problems goin to events when he can,but i know bodon likes to just go out and slide around solo alot of time,or with friend when he can,he dont carwe about contests yo,it aint about that to him,hes goin to d day,not to drive..he sias" im gonna go to this d day shit cuase im gonna go and watch people slide and just have a fun time" so to some people it aint about havin sponsers,and goin to events to slide,just to watch,then i guess go back home and slide around by them selfs,or with me and otha firend yet once agian...so maybe this was dumb,but he said what he said,and just told me,that he feel's like this forum is getin old,cuase no one gets along,and when new people come they get bitched at,and says" i rember when i was new,i didnt get bitched at,no one even knew i was into driftin" so i guess he just wanted to say fuck it,im out....so just ban him,and he will be happy....keep it real zenki bodon.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Hit N' Run

I still say its his side burns
Old 08-11-2005, 05:36 AM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

They are slightly evil....