Drifting The art of going sideways

D Day Is Coming!!! Drift Invasion Of Tampa Bay!!!

Old 02-18-2004, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the night parade is saturday
Old 02-18-2004, 01:00 PM

Excellent... I'm sure someone will be able to direct us on where to go once we're down there.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:40 PM

to spectate, haha lets drift the 626! Bringin Goop and CoatLovesTibbies lol this shall be great
Old 02-18-2004, 03:30 PM

what time does the actual drifting start?? so i can tell the spectators... some of them wouldnt want to wait during the tech checking... so just an estimated time when the drifting will begin???

2001 Nissan Maxima GLE FORSALE.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3952387467.html

For sale: tool cart, air tools, welding stuff, sata jet RP digital spray gun + more
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/tls/3952277623.html
Old 02-18-2004, 03:54 PM
love hondas ftw

where is it can i get some directions cause i dont
know where it it
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**"""""""(@)(@)*****"(@)
Old 02-18-2004, 04:22 PM
They call me "CHAN"

Hey I'll be there, I'm from jacksonville as well, and I don't know how to drift and this is the first time I will attempt this, so please be kind. We'll be leaving friday night. Still gotta do mapquest directions and find out when is the lasted that i could register, because I gott a pick soomethings from XAT racing first and they don't open til 10 am....so yah...hope to meet some of you out there
Old 02-18-2004, 10:22 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Jonas
where are all the people with drifter blabla drf180 drft240 sideways sidewayz screen name people?? now is the time so put your screen names to use!!!

ermm btw do we have a designated video camera person yet?? we can't let this event go without it being video taped...
I got your video taping along with a few other people I am sure. I most likely will be there and if I go, there will definatley be a brand new digital vid cam in my hands. First time taping anything really except for screwing off so I hope I do a decent job so I can edit and post it...
Old 02-18-2004, 10:26 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Tacdout
Personally, I don't think there should be a charge for specataors. Who'se gonna want to pay $5 to watch a bunch of people doing donuts in a parking lot? I think this should be run like an autocross. People don't have to pay to watch an autocross. Also, With this being the first event, I wouldn't expect it to be an immediate success. But the more people who come out to watch, the more people there will be to participate at the next one. Just my $.02. Good luck with the event.
I would pay and I own a god damn domestic muscle car mustang 5 liter that has the shittiest god damn god given over steer with no power steering at the moment. It is not donuts in a parking lot WHAT SO EVER...... It will be cool and if you lose the shitty attitude you should come cause you will have fun and that is a guarentee...

Its too bad I dont have my license to get the car there and then have some shitty rear tires with a nice lsd(not a burnt clutch pack lol) and then power steering would help also. If I had all that I would be like the only domestic driver there lool. I am gonna go to the next if they do another. It sounds to be fun as hell
Old 02-18-2004, 10:30 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Mattback
ride along, whatever

all for 5$
Is this ride along as long as I bring a helmet or get a helmet loaned? I will have a vid cam and plan on taping that day and would like to do a decent job so as to make a nice vid for tr users to watch.Will that be possible for me to ride if I get the chance to tape from a drivers prespective Matt?
Old 02-18-2004, 10:37 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by euro
Seriously? Coming to spectate or participate (I don't see your name on the list)?
Spectate.She brings the Goopster so he can video tape!
muwahwaa
see joo there Regina!