Drifting The art of going sideways

dont think im an idiot!

Old 01-31-2004, 11:39 AM
5 Foot Fury

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cop said you could do it there, but just don't stay for long?!?!?!
Old 01-31-2004, 04:21 PM

what we had there was a cool cop... not all cops are so nice... Although the other cop was pretty cool also...

I think as long as your not street racing, they really don't care that much... High speed on public roads or low speed drifing in parking lots - I think they would rather have the second...

-Jeff
Old 01-31-2004, 04:24 PM
5 Foot Fury

Originally posted by Geoffrie
what we had there was a cool cop... not all cops are so nice... Although the other cop was pretty cool also...

I think as long as your not street racing, they really don't care that much... High speed on public roads or low speed drifing in parking lots - I think they would rather have the second...

-Jeff
Yeah, plus it was wet so you really weren't making much noise. I want to try it out there so bad, but I'm always alone when I think of it and I'm too paranoid
Old 01-31-2004, 05:13 PM

actually it was dry the night we went out and the screeches were very loud (3 cars drifitin at once), the second and third time we saw the cops was because someone heard us and called... we are trying to find a lot of spots so we don't have to stay one place that long.

We go out fairly often and you're welcome to come along if you want. I don't discriminate, if someone wants to drift I don't mind if they come along. I know a few people don't get along, but I really don't care personally. my aim is toyotageoffrie...

-Jeff
Old 01-31-2004, 06:30 PM
SS

euro dont worry, just put on some charm. alot of cops are understanding. thinking about it the cop was probably my boys girlfriends dad. crazy story, we were coming back from a club one night and he was speeding going 60 in a 45, so a cop pulls him over right in front of his neiborhood. so then the cop asks for both of our normal stuff, i was tired so i didnt look at him at all, he was telling us he should give us like 3 tickets but he's not going to. my friend the driver was 17 at the time and it was 3 in the morning so he gave him one ticket and told him to call our friend to drive his car home. so the driver does, our friend comes then some shit happens and the cop said the driver's parents have to come now to get him and the car. so they call them and they were on the way. so, i finally think i should get up at this point. i get out of the passangers seat walk half way accross the car and the lights were in my eyes and i was tired and couldn't see that well at that moment, then i walked all the way around the car and i see the cop and i say aren't you so and so's dad and he drops his head and my friends stair at me like are you kidding. then i say she has been going out wit my friend for the past 2 years now and they were going to go with us to the club. i also said i remember you seeing me carry something heavy when i was young and you took it form me and put it up on your cop car and drove it to the dumpster down the block. then everyone was like : / . also told him his step daughters boy friend and i slept over his house last weekend (man i miss sleeping wit her big tittied friend, good times). needless to say the next day he reduced the $80 ticket that he gave to the driver to $8 and everything was cool. the cop said he wouldnt have given us a ticket at all but he had already writen it. he said he didnt really pay attention to my name when he took my id. but back to the point he told me he pulls people over all the time that race and lets them go, so for sure talk to them they'll understand and let you go or at least they most likly will.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:59 AM

as long as everyone is koo and doesn't start nothing im all for anyone comming out with us....i actually like more people there instead of just me and jeff on a regular basis....hopefully jake will have his car running soon if it isn't already so thats 3 cars.... but if anyone up for long drives to new tampa or oldsmar at 3 in the mourning on random week days hit us up
Old 02-01-2004, 12:03 PM

turbonissan, from what he told me is that you met him and was supposed to get a blow-off valve from angel before he sold it.

Anyhow, we can go drfting with zenki_s14 and his friends if you want.