Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

Sun Shine last Night (if you were there read this please)

Old 10-26-2006, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sun Shine last Night (if you were there read this please)

Hey guys I need a bit of help with an accident that happened last night. My g/f was in her car when a guy pulling a trailor swiped the side of her car. We didn't get as much info on him as we wanted before he was asked to move his truck. He just left when he moved it. He did give us a number and some info but not as much as we wanted.
After talking with the insurence company they asked about witnesses to the accident. We know alot of people saw it happen but while dealing with the guy alot of those people just walked off. She got some info from 2 helpful people but we could use more for sure. So if you saw it happen by all means post or pm me. I'd hate to have a problem because no one stepped forward to say what they saw.
Thanks
Levi

My Project
Old 10-31-2006, 06:16 AM
Super Slow

sounds like it sucked pretty bad

505HP 520TQ
Old 11-01-2006, 01:30 PM
As Seen On TV!

What kind of car was he hauling? I wasn't there, but I know a lot of the regulars. I might know the person.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 11-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Green Lantern Corps

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
What kind of car was he hauling? I wasn't there, but I know a lot of the regulars. I might know the person.
+1 If you knew what car he was hauling we could help i was there but i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But let us know what car he was hauling...

If you're not cracking oil pans your not low