Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

drag race

Old 06-20-2005, 08:39 AM
gone fishin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluejuggalo_420
thats ok in 2 weeks will be back and we will be faster
me too

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 06-20-2005, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by bobster
I think its kool what you built however, to save face, you shouldnt be claiming it beats bikes. You may have beaten some lil turd bike before but everyone saw the ole gixxer lay the smack down on ya last night. It wasent even close.
I guess you were at the drag strip if your saying you saw this race.

I know your talking about the RACE last week at desoto DRAG STRIP since I never street race or would want others to do it.

????? I dont get it? Im not allowed to lose or did you mean that the slowest bike made is a 2001 gixx? Maybe I missed something.

Turd bike??? come on... man lets get real here, im in a frickin CAR!!! Turd or not, I shouldnt be beating any bikes !! Apparently you have never raced before it wasnt a smack down like your claiming. Did he win YES, but so what..there is nothing to save face about... first rule to racing you gotta learn kid is there is always someone faster then you. If you cant lose a race then you dont need to be racing...
The guy I raced, must of had something done, he was too dead set on racing for big cash, which i refused several times. None the less it was his win, I guess he can brag he won against a jeep, lol.

Not trying to make excuses but I just got this jeep running, anyone who thinks you just build a car and it starts running 9's on the first few races is crazy. You guys dont realize how much time, money and knowledge it takes to work a race car into the 9's. Lossing is the best thing that can happen, it forces me to build it faster.

As my friends said we will back this weekend at THE DRAGSTRIP so see you there again.

Last edited by brainsboy; 06-20-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by brainsboy
I guess you were at the drag strip if your saying you saw this race.

I know your talking about the RACE last week at desoto DRAG STRIP since I never street race or would want others to do it.

????? I dont get it? Im not allowed to lose or did you mean that the slowest bike made is a 2001 gixx? Maybe I missed something.

Turd bike??? come on... man lets get real here, im in a frickin CAR!!! Turd or not, I shouldnt be beating any bikes !! Apparently you have never raced before it wasnt a smack down like your claiming. Did he win YES, but so what..there is nothing to save face about... first rule to racing you gotta learn kid is there is always someone faster then you. If you cant lose a race then you dont need to be racing...
The guy I raced, must of had something done, he was too dead set on racing for big cash, which i refused several times. None the less it was his win, I guess he can brag he won against a jeep, lol.

Not trying to make excuses but I just got this jeep running, anyone who thinks you just build a car and it starts running 9's on the first few races is crazy. You guys dont realize how much time, money and knowledge it takes to work a race car into the 9's. Lossing is the best thing that can happen, it forces me to build it faster.

As my friends said we will back this weekend at THE DRAGSTRIP so see you there again.
I have already given you your props on your work with the jeep. My comment was really more directed toward the kids running around you making silly claims. Good luck to ya tho, turn up the juice and try again.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:47 PM

Old 06-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Resident Asshole

they let you race against a bike at the drag strip?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:38 PM
If you doubt me,try me!!!

Originally Posted by bobster
I have already given you your props on your work with the jeep. My comment was really more directed toward the kids running around you making silly claims. Good luck to ya tho, turn up the juice and try again.
excatly that little fucking punk that was swinging on your nuts out there better watch his mouth before he mouths off to the wrong person i spoke with you and you were a cool person and MUCH PROPS On THAT THING its deff. a nice build and lots of time,money and fab work but tell that little punk that was with u he cant just roll up to 150 bikes and say that your truck will beat any bike out here because it wont happen and the gixxer u raced was completely stock and stock wheel base so just imagine if you raced a real bike thats set up for draging u would get murdered.Deff. no doubt your truck is fast and bad ass but dont let your little friends mouth get you in trouble. because it will one day if you let him.

Run your car not your mouth!!

2006 GSXR 1000

1988 CRX SI "All Motor"
"not 4 long"

It's my dick and i'll wash it as fast as i want to!

Let me guess? You missed a gear!!!

FUCK BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2005, 04:17 AM

ohhh!!!! I know who your talking about now.... I told him to stop running his mouth 3, 4 times and I told his girlfriend to tell him to stop his shit too, he wouldnt listen, nothing I can do about it other then tell him not to come. Sorry about that, I'm not like that and all.

As far as the Gixxer being stock, I dont believe it. I feel he had nitrous on it, anyone who carrys 1000's of dollers for racing is not stock or has nos, I dont trust that guy. If you know someone else who has another gixxer thats not running nos, I would race them.

Maybe im wrong but i didnt think a stock 2001 gixxer could run in the 9's
Old 06-21-2005, 05:00 AM
gone fishin

ohhh!!!! I know who your talking about now.... I told him to stop running his mouth 3, 4 times and I told his girlfriend to tell him to stop his shit too, he wouldnt listen, nothing I can do about it other then tell him not to come. Sorry about that, I'm not like that and all.

As far as the Gixxer being stock, I dont believe it. I feel he had nitrous on it, anyone who carrys 1000's of dollers for racing is not stock or has nos, I dont trust that guy. If you know someone else who has another gixxer thats not running nos, I would race them.

A stock GSXR1000 with a decent rider will run 9's no problem.

You may be correct, a lot of guys try to hussle races and make a few bucks.

It's real easy to add a pretty good bit of performance without it being too noticiable.

There are several "sleeper" bikes running around with Turbo's pushing 300hp.

Anyway, hope to see you at the track this week.

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
If you doubt me,try me!!!

Yeah i know your not like that you were very cool and not a shit talker you seemed like you alot of knowledge about what you built i'm just letting you know there are some crazy people out there that will take offence to what he was saying but anyway i would like to run you out there for fun my bike is completely stock 01 929rr so let me know i will be out there this sat. and i'm not a very good drag racer so it should be a good race and like i said for fun no money so there's no shit talking problems.

Run your car not your mouth!!

2006 GSXR 1000

1988 CRX SI "All Motor"
"not 4 long"

It's my dick and i'll wash it as fast as i want to!

Let me guess? You missed a gear!!!

FUCK BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2005, 03:50 AM

hey i also know who u talk bout he dose let his mouth over ride his ass sumtimes man but n e how i don't have n e thing to do with dat i just go out there to have a good time