Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

So where are all you guys?

Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 PM
fast, faster, gone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This post is funny about our community going downhill, maybe I should sell my baby too...lol. I did meet quite a few older guys like myself(30+)at the old town event last week and most of the older guys are still having fun but like me, they don't go to all the weekly meets and CCC like what we use to do 5-10yrs ago.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Race Photographer

you guys are quite known to be the douchebags that come to meets hit the blow off about 50 times when backing into a spot then take off 15 minutes later and do it all again

hehehhe

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement

Old 10-23-2009, 06:01 PM

Idk how hardcore the blow offs are, But if you didnt know, those stock bov's are VERY sensitive..Like your blowing off at idle type of sensitive
Old 10-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by ozzy1
I was hoping u saw that lol
Old 10-24-2009, 07:08 AM

You know Dan and everyone else around here for the most part knows you and I have had our issues/differences in the past. I don't have any recent issues with you and do consider you a friend. I read your posts and it seems some are pointed at me.

But here's the troubling part about your thread. You make it seem like there are a few that are bad mouthing you and that your are innocent yourself. When I had SRT-hookups and David was with RFR... you were bad mouthing both. You go to David, even Mark, at RFR and told them I was stealing their customers... pulling motors at my house, pulling transmissions and saying I was talking all this crap about them. That I was doing work for little to even FREE at times. Then you told me that RFR was talking crap about me and SRT-hookups. Which later I found out was not the case when David came to my house and did some installs on Cheryl's SRT-4. That's when we realized you were playing both of us. Because of you doing so they always quoted me higher prices and never wanted to help me when I needed their help... so they tried everything to deter me from going to them. Funny thing though, is that if I couldn't do the work I always sent people to RFR. After I found out the truth, RFR had pretty much my full support and I shut down the SRT-hookups operation. The thing about me is, I work on these cars for fun... still do. Not as much as I used to. If I run into something I can't do I send it to David and if its something he can help me with I call him.

As far as the difference between a mechanic and a tuner and just someone who works on these cars. You have no backing to even show that your any sort of certified mechanic. You fall into the category of "someone who works on these cars". Yes you know these cars, yes you know how to work on them, yes you have tuning knowledge. As for some of us doing installs for little to nothing or free. That is because most of us do it to help friends out... we aren't a business we aren't here to take friends money. I think what bothers you the most is now owners around here have more options as far as getting work and tuning done. I don't approach people, people approach me asking for help and if I can't do it I send them David's way.

To me, the past is the past. The current standings are, I have no problems with you, if I did I would make it well known.

Needless to say, I'm glad your back in town but please keep the drama to a low. As we have been fine for months around here without the he said she said drama that was stirred around here when you were here.

PS: It took a bit to figure out but I'll let the cat out of the bag now... Sp00lin00 on srtforums is you. With that said, see where I'm getting at with you coming back in town and starting drama as you tried to start with me over on SRTForums with your undisclosed screen name. So spare the innocence...
Old 10-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Skittle on crack!

Ah why you let the cat out the bag? Maybe he wants to start a new clean slate and give everyone hugs n kisses' and all that good stuff.
I know riven missed him.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by cali
Ah why you let the cat out the bag? Maybe he wants to start a new clean slate and give everyone hugs n kisses' and all that good stuff.
I know riven missed him.
Because you start a clean slate CLEAN... not starting problems with me or anyone else AGAIN. His posts over there is what led to the conclusion. As no one knew him but he seemed to know us.

Dan is a good guy, yes I can say that. But I would think moving back he would have change some ways and put things behind him. It is good that he took care of the locals he owed parts to for months to even years. Also good to read that he will not do that again. Now its just time to come to a medium level with all the owners around here so the peace remains. I mean everyone has there issues/differences but as we get older, this really just needs to stop. I am not one for the drama anymore. Dan and I for the last weeks, when were at meets/gatherings we remain neutral. Its respect more then anything. I personally don't have any open issues with him as I try to even avoid having an issue with him now. He knows these cars, he knows how to work on them. But it would nice for him to put the re-opened "working on cars" issue to the side. Every community has more then (1) person that works on cars. I can see business competing, but friends? I don't compete, if I don't work on any SRT-4 for 6 months it wouldn't even bother me. I work on them whenever someone approaches me and I can do it (if not I recommend someone else to them). Reason you don't see me creating a thread downing others that work on these cars or even downing their work. You don't see me advertising anywhere in my sigs that I work on these cars. At the end of the day we all share the same thing, passion for these cars.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:41 AM

Well that's my "take" on this thread. Don't want to start a whole scene/drama so I'm going to leave it at what I said and walk away. Its been awhile I've even been on TR, decided to check the FS section for parts and then check the tech section to find this thread. I just know I haven't been pming anyone talking about you Dan. So this thread seems to have more owners involved.

If you want to talk to me more about this Dan, call/text or even talk to me when we run into eachother at a meet.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:51 AM

Nice and calm speach jesus, I like it.
Drama level ATM-2
When Dan responds-8 I can already see it lol and damn, I never realized it was dan but good eye lol
Old 10-24-2009, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
Nice and calm speach jesus, I like it.
Drama level ATM-2
When Dan responds-8 I can already see it lol and damn, I never realized it was dan but good eye lol
Thanks, I just wanted to add my share to it as I felt some comments were towards me. Gave my 2 cents and thats it. Like I said, I'm not going to get into it and make this into drama as I am staying as far as possible from that. Infact I have no intents of even bringing this up past here. If Dan replies, he replies, he can also have the last word as I have no more to say. Even if I did, I am done with the drama. I'm happy and content the way the SRT-4 community around here has been the last months and I hope it continues that way with no seperation. Its making a come back! Were a great group of guys and gals

I am a lot smarter then people think