Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

This is

Old 12-24-2001, 12:00 AM
AuH20 in '64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a new post...cuz we havent had one in a while

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 12-24-2001, 08:12 AM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

thats because you 2 are the biggest homos ever known to man. you both make richard simmons and liberache look straight. go back to pumping each other you tool fondelers
Old 12-24-2001, 08:37 AM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Joker
thats because you 2 are the biggest homos ever known to man. you both make richard simmons and liberache look straight. go back to pumping each other you tool fondelers
Old 12-24-2001, 09:25 AM
AuH20 in '64

Originally posted by Joker
Excuse me assclown I believe the rice forum is elsewhere labeled Honduh/Acura Tech Please do us a favor and get out...You are bringing down our god-like Moparian forum!!!

Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 12-24-2001, 10:19 AM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

yeah your right let me take my faster rice out of here. didnt mean to offend the iDONTroc
Old 12-24-2001, 01:18 PM
AuH20 in '64

Originally posted by FearThe4Doors
Cant we all just get along??

Just dont tell all the girls we were gawking at that Joe and I are homos. Especially that girl with the squishie in the clothes store that smiled at me.. lol i think she was what.. 13? I guess thats better than Joe making up some lame story just so he could get 2 janitorial workers to bend over in front of him.

Joe says to the cute brunette that Jeff was mackin on Werd
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and those Janitorial biotches were NASTY...uhhhhhhh!

and yeah that cute girl in Bath and Body Works Jeff was talking to...she gives us her speech about the christmas gifts and I was just like..Werd hahahahahahahaa

Old 12-24-2001, 05:42 PM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

you 2 sound like you should be holding hands or something :confused: