Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

As the new moderator.....

Old 12-19-2001, 11:12 AM
AuH20 in '64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BOW BEFORE ME MOFOS!!!!

LOL j/k....this has gotta be the easiest forum to moderate...it consists of me Jeff Lori Bob and sometimes Clint...and thats about it huh???? Oh well rock on!!

But dont get outta hand or Ill layeth the proverbial smack down!!!!

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 12-19-2001, 12:26 PM
AuH20 in '64

hahahahahahah you wish Ill moderate yo ass f00!!! Ill moderate your ass all the way back to the FORD forum....UH!! Then where will you be motherflower!??????

Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 12-19-2001, 01:32 PM
AuH20 in '64

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HHA

I almost fell off the chair laughing again...today has been the funniest fuckin day on the board in a long time

:b ounce:

Old 12-19-2001, 01:35 PM
AuH20 in '64

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by FearThe4Doors
Originally Posted by Someone
Originally posted by 87IROC
hahahahahahah you wish Ill moderate yo ass f00!!! Ill moderate your ass all the way back to the FORD forum....UH!! Then where will you be motherflower!??????
Uhh.. correct me if Im wrong. But I do believe Id be in the ford forum? But then again you only talked of my ass being there. Not me in its entirity.

(waiting to be sent to time out)

Actually Joe I really do want you to put me in time out Ive been a bad boy...I need to be spanked..really I do. Cmon big boy you know you wanna piece of this hot 2.2l ass!!
NO WAY HOMO!!!! Jesus!! Remind me the next time we hang out if I ever drop anything to just leave it there....I dont trust you anymore!!!