Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

Dodge Days......

Old 11-17-2001, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I have been scouring the local Auto Yards up here in redneckvill and boy have I met some characters the first one was a dude from Louisiana or some other place like that any how I think English was like his third language the primary one seemed to be some sort of cajon/creole mix and the second was some odd language I dont know. Well I went there to pick up a 88 Lebaron motor well when I get there this guy asks me yousa tha fella thas gonin take that there lebaaaron mota I was like yep thats me then he goes: well alrights we be not ables to gets it out untill the bosmans gets back from hunting so I returned with when do you think that will be? then he replied with i thinks hes a gonna be backs one that there wednsaday so that was perfect cause i do not get off till next wednesday so I put some money down so he would not sell the motor. so then he asks yousa wents the ho mota witf al the stuff or jusa bare bloc I said I want the whole motor and he said rights on buds we have its for ya....

Then the other character I met was at chopers when I was pulling the tranny for the car....
well here is the senerio I am working diligently under the car and trying to get the tranny out before night fall well I am pretty well hidden under the car then this guy(he was from austria but born in Turkey) comes by and wipes off the id plate on the tranny he then goes holly lord a 555 the lor d is whatching over me today So I hear him say that and I am like WTF this is my tranny I am not going to take any shit from no camel jockey so I roll out from under the car with a 1/2 inch drive rachet in my hand ready to crack some skulls well turns out he is a very nice guy and even helped me pull the tranny out but he is a very funny man to watch work cause when hey talks he uses almost not verbs or adjatives its mostly all nouns here is a sample of soemthing he said to me earlier it is late i must leave to car and house and then when he got mad when we were workin on the car he says: mother cock bitch give up salywag what ever the fuck that ment anyhow if everything works out I am hoping to have motor and tranny in the car and running buy dec 1st. WISH ME LUCK

Jesse
Old 11-18-2001, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

speaking of us i am now comencing to rolmfao