Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

FBM on srtforums

Old 11-27-2005, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FBM on srtforums

If anyone has purchased anything from these people please respond. Got alot of pms of people not receiving anything. Thanks

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199077
Old 11-27-2005, 05:10 PM
FML

never heard of them
Old 11-27-2005, 05:51 PM

be glad that u havent
Old 11-27-2005, 07:22 PM

haha I bought a bored TB from them awhile back and it took FOREVER...I ended up going with one from extreme chrome in Orlando and when the FBM came in I sold it. They try to claim that they are all about the customer and they have awesome prices but I don't think its worth it
Old 11-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Boost Addict

I have a ported intake manifold, adapter, and 62 mm throttle body I ordered from them...no problems here.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:22 AM
big turbo=little traction

there talkin about group buys.like when a group of people get togeather and buy like 20 sets of motor mounts so there cheaper...but what do u expect when u buy 20 of something.theres gonna be a wait...as for the little orders that havnt got recived yet i dont know.i would stay away untill they figure it out..
Old 11-28-2005, 02:32 PM

they are doing multiple group buys, and multiple sales. Yet only a handful in like hundreds of customers have received their product.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Where racing is a pleasur

I bought the bored TB from them, but I was one of the first 5 people to pay. It did take a while to get my core charge back, like 2 months after I'd sent it...

They are building an aftermarket turbine housing/manifold for the stock turbo. I don't give a shit if it takes 6 months after I pay, I'm in on that !!! Stock SRT4 turbine housing is like a .38 A/R !!! One one they are building is going to be between a .48 and .63 A/R I think...

Its $450 worth every penny !!

They are weak sauce on the customer service...

PSI-Fi has my LCA bushings for over a month, and wouldn't repond to any of my 6-7 NICELY written e-mails, so its not like its limited to FBM...

SRT4 vendors in general are very unreliable...

Modern performance played with me a little... I ordered my S2. Then called like 2 months later asking if they knew how long it was gonna be. They asked when I ordered, and I told them. They said they didn't get my order until TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CHECK HAD CLEARED !!! But besides that, modern has been REALLY GOOD.

Remember JLM motorsports ? I got my mount with no problem, 100s of people had a lot of issues with them...
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"
Old 12-01-2005, 06:51 AM
big turbo=little traction

Originally Posted by ttawd3s
Modern performance played with me a little... I ordered my S2. Then called like 2 months later asking if they knew how long it was gonna be. They asked when I ordered, and I told them. They said they didn't get my order until TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CHECK HAD CLEARED !!! But besides that, modern has been REALLY GOOD.

Remember JLM motorsports ? I got my mount with no problem, 100s of people had a lot of issues with them...

i had some proplems with modern performance and i still do....they suck..i orderd alot of shit from them one time about 2 years ago and they sent me double everything and wouldnt refund or even give credit because i payed with a credit card??how retarded is that......jlm on the other hand isnt that bad.jason helps me out alot and has good deals...its just hes by his self and he gets slow....
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 AM

Yah i just posted on TR, cause 2 of their former employees said that i would never receive shipment. Still wondering if i should give em business. I am really intrigued by the prices but i want to make sure ill receive shipment and product will be as claimed.