Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

question about a skittle meet

Old 11-08-2005, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about a skittle meet

hey anyone go to the parking lot behind burgerking on us19 and sunset?
just asking because i heard there were a bunch out there last night along with some other cars.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:30 PM

use to be a meet on sundays theres not no more
Old 11-08-2005, 03:11 PM

i guess they are doing it there like everynight now just not so many cars
Old 11-09-2005, 12:23 PM

i went there last night with a friend because someone there, in a turbo 300z first gen, was talking shit. so my friend wanted to know who and why and when would they run and shit. it turned into a whole bunch of drama and pissing matches then one of the kids says to another "do you wanna jump him?" i didnt here that my 2 other friends did. if i woulda heard it i woulda been rumblin. i like to scrap. but anyways it was fucking gay out there and i dont recommend it as a good spot. its a click there that always hangs together.

04 red srt
02 black turbo protage (10lbs of claimed boost)
86 or 87 300z turbo
white cavilier with claimed 75shot
s10
white 240
90ish maxima

they all think they are fast....what ever im not into this drama.
i left in my sec gen gst (boost leak&bad master cylinder)
my friend left in his brothers 1st gen gst (many problems)
as soon as we pull onto 19 goin south the 300z,caviler,and 240 come chasing me down and i didnt say shit to anyone. well the 300 gets next to me and we run and my car sputters due to boost leak and he pulls away bout 2 cars. the caviler pulls next to me, i didnt get so much sputtering this time, we jump i pull ahead a few feet shift to second with him he sprays we stay side by side i shift to third and pull a few feet and let off because of a light. we get to the light now from a dig. light goes green we launch i pull ahead, he sprays catches up shift to 3rd and he slams on his breaks.3 cops come out of the gas station on the corner of drew and belcher headed for us. he slows down i cut off to the left down some side streets, zigzag all the way down to largo in the darkness of side streets and made it home. oh yeah my friend raced the 240 and beat it then he cut off a side street after he seen the cops. i got lucky once again,1 more time i got away. i cant lose my license again so i think ill save it for the track.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Grandpa

Racing in that mess of construction? You got a lotta balls
Old 11-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Peon on steroids!

yeah, I wont even race on the street anymore...if they really want to go they can see me at the track, I like being able to drive and having no points on my liscense, of course at the moment my car is still not fully running so I dont race at all...but soon I will be able to again
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM

no we didnt do it on 19 we turned onto drew and ran. sorry for the confusion. and yeah i had no points at one time and then lost my license. went into the army a year ago and since i havent raced but 2 or 3 times including lastnight. and i have now had my last "thrill" on the streets. they tried to get me to run through the construction but they were working out there lasnight at 1130pm cops were out watchin the construction so i was havein nothin to do with there shananaginz on 19. its so hard to back down from a challenge even with a broken car.

Last edited by kapenna; 11-09-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
That ginger...

Originally Posted by kapenna
its so hard to back down from a challenge even with a broken car.
+1