Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

Upgrades on srt-4

Old 03-30-2004, 12:00 PM
a.k.a. NeonDan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like Jerry Ulm would know the cure for what was wrong with your car muchless the part on its own, i can assure you it was ultimately the lead engineer's decision wether your car got warrantied or not....trust me your car/situation came up fast without any mention as did chucky's car...they do watch

Skittles.....tasty arent they?

Try the newest flavors yet?...Orange blast and white mint

I specialize in SRT4 tuning/troubleshooting/repairs.....
Old 03-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Skittle on crack!

Red face

thank you daddy....what would I ever do without you.
I am sooooo thankful you keep such a watchful on me....I cannot imagine life without you stalking me.

Old 03-31-2004, 04:05 PM
a.k.a. NeonDan

Originally posted by cali
thank you daddy....what would I ever do without you.
I am sooooo thankful you keep such a watchful on me....I cannot imagine life without you stalking me.

i have better things to do than concern my self with your dealings i was just merely stating that you/yoyr case was brought to my attention at nationals without any mention on my behalf just like you commented about me to a friend who came to visit tampa without mention

dont know you, dont care to know anything about you and quite frankly dont flatter yourself....you arent that important.

Skittles.....tasty arent they?

Try the newest flavors yet?...Orange blast and white mint

I specialize in SRT4 tuning/troubleshooting/repairs.....

Last edited by ACR2NV; 03-31-2004 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:17 PM

Hello, just thought I'd aid dan in his quest to own this asshat. I own a stage 0 2004 black srt-4, and I have the peak hold feature that stage 0 2003 cars do NOT have, but stage 1 03's do have...you know, the peak hold feature that the stage 1 kit is supposed to give you If anybody doesn't believe me, I'll gladly take a quick drive tomarrow with the digicam and get footage of the boost, and if you don't believe it's stage 0...well then, I'll figure out a way to prove that.

~chris
Old 04-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Skittle on crack!

Nice name there Kid! Would you like me to swap my 03 PCM in and show you I can do it too?

Better yet, you know second chance? Ask him what my boost curves looked like while WOT Shifting on my NON Stage I 03 PCM

BTW: Personal attacks are not tolerated. Please refrain from the "asshat" type comments if you wish to be treated nicely.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:49 AM

Ok so you are saying there are no stage 1 features on the 04 computer - the calbrations. If this is true then you should not of had wot boost hold shifting on your 03 stock stage 0 computer. If you would actually look at the info you gave me you are actually saying for everyone to see that there are stage 1 features on 03/04 computers - the calbrations. If dcx was smart enough they would of done it this way but taken away the calbrations so you would have to buy a "stage 1" computer to get the most power out of the cars. Hense putting more money into there pockets and playing the game like everyone else does. 04 you dont need to buy the injectors cuz they are already have them equiped on the car. As for personal attacks are not tolerated here...well, glad to see you actually follow that rule SOMEWHERE and it wasn't really a personal assault...just my opinion of you. there is a difference. me saying that you're an asshat is my opinion of you. now, if I came on here saying "yea, cali's a little bitch who isn't worth crap" it would be a personal attack

Again, 2004 stage 0 cars are for all intents and purposes stage 1, just without the calibrations. if somebody had the hook-up, they could simple get their stage 0 pcm reflashed and be stage 1.

And if you want more proof that pvo/dcx watch over srtforums.com...apparantly I'm the only one who's noticed that stage 0 2003 cars with the dollar mod/spring mod run perfectly fine, while 2004 cars run into tip sensor problems and pull an 1188????? ahhhhhh, one day you will learn my friend, one day
Old 04-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Skittle on crack!

Originally posted by JustwannaownCali
And if you want more proof that pvo/dcx watch over srtforums.com...apparantly I'm the only one who's noticed that stage 0 2003 cars with the dollar mod/spring mod run perfectly fine, while 2004 cars run into tip sensor problems and pull an 1188????? ahhhhhh, one day you will learn my friend, one day
YAAY!!!
Tell us more please.......

So you telling me my 03 PCM wont throw a 1188 code with a spring or ghetto fabulous dollar mod?
I got $500 that says it does. I need to fund a project, and I am serious. I want YOUR MONEY!
Actually I am ready to put up $500-$1000 against your claim that 03 PCM wont throw P1188. My car, my 03 PCM. You, your video camera, & $500-$1K, anytime this weekend. Just say the word!

And, I'd bet you another $500 its the other way around.

Ask your master what this means: $E0 &/OR $E2

PS: Those freaking annoy the fuk outta me

Last edited by cali; 04-02-2004 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:57 AM

ah, it may throw that code....but does your car get a funky idle/rev problem from using them???? I know of a few 03's who have had those mods on for looooong periods of time without problems other than the p1188 code showing up, while my car if the dollarmod is on for more than 300 miles, I have to reset my pcm or the car gets really weird and stalls.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Skittle on crack!

So now you wanna be civil eh?
Ok il bite.....when you car goes all funk n shit, what do you do to find the reason?

Have you ever datalogged ANYTHING on your car? in funk and non funk state? Have you scanned the system at all while the 'funky' stuff is happening. Do you know how MANY revisions there have been to the 'stock" controllers code?

Are we on for this bet???
Old 04-06-2004, 05:53 AM

you 2 are 2 much i swear lol, lets all just chill and be happy little skittles