Chassis & Suspension Tech Cages, braces, suspension set up and more

Anyone Interested in Changing Out Struts and Springs?

Old 06-27-2009, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Interested in Changing Out Struts and Springs?

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately, I can't find my old spring compressor or the time to change out my struts and springs. I have a stock 92 Civic Hatch with tokico blues and Eibach SPortlines waiting to go in. Nothing crazy, nothing wild, in fact I did this suspension on my old Sol and loved it. However, I'm remodeling a house and working a full time job right now, so I just don't have the time...I called a few local shops, but it seems that labor is at a premium these days and my cash flow is at a minimum. There is no rush for this job, but if anyone is interested in doing this for a reasonable rate, let me know. I'm in St. Pete and can travel and little, as well as drop of the car for a day or so if need be. Please PM me, location, price, contact information and a good word or to about yourself. Thanks.

-Chris
Old 06-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Mechanical Engineer

contact Senor Honda,

He has helped many on this board and everyone has been pleased.

His name is Bob
813-839-4281

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant
Old 07-04-2009, 06:04 PM

Thanks for the Heads up. Went with Bob...nothing but great things to say...my new favoriate mechanic. Thanks everybody.