The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Im Fucked

Old 06-14-2003, 10:33 AM
Kung Fu Hustler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im Fucked

I had been having problems with my computer over the past 2 months. It had been slow and or would freeze up and was overall running very shitty. Yesterday I had had enough so I decided to back up all my work, and important programs onto CD's and decided to wipe my computer and give it a fresh start again. I spent the better part of yesterday backing up all my stuff onto 5 cd's, and reformatting my hardrive. Today I was reinstalling some of my development software like dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc. I get all my programs installed, and proceed to put in my CD with all my folders and files. Except when i look at the CD there arent any folders, just 6 copies of the same audio Track "Its a hard knock Life" of which I didnt even have on my computer before I formatted it. I dont know if this is a new virus or some sick act of god, because the other 4 cd's came out just fine. Basically all the work that ive been trying to do for my site and my business for the last 7 months has been destroyed. Do I have backups? yes, but they are 7 months old, and might as well be coasters as far as im concerned. Im gonna take a hatchet and smash this computer into pieces
John Whizz1800:Mugen =136 ft lbs

AIM: Shinmantis
Old 06-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Tom
Strict Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like your day/week has been almost as shitty as mine.....that sucks bro