The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

God help me

Old 02-13-2003, 06:42 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeesh... I eat about once a day.. maybe 2wice...
Old 02-13-2003, 07:33 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Owwww, I hear ya. I quit in August. Been smoking since college (ummm, somehow, that's 35 years). I've managed to put on about 15 lbs since then. Wouldn't be so bad if I started out like you did at 145. Unfortunately, I started at 200. Can't get excited about joining the gym because it's so hard to find time to get there. As soon as the second floor here at work is finished though, it will have a weight/exercise room and I plan on hitting that every chanced I get. Only problem there is my knees, suck and my elbows have terminal tendonitis. Guess I can just become a 4 dan blackbelt at the gut cruncher. At the current rate of weight gane, my heart attack will come because I'm a lard ass...but I will have pink lungs for the autopsy. Not sure that that's any better than lung cancer. I'm still hoping an engine falls off a 747 some day and takes me out on the ground. It would be 1000 years before I knew I was dead. Ah, but I ramble....congrats on the no-smoke fellow pink lunger.
Old 02-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Default Re: God help me

Originally posted by Vapor
Ok, so I quit smoking over a month ago. Great, no problems there. Had the patch with me to get past the tough times, then I started to forget to wear it so I just didn't. Again, no big deal. However, since I've stopped the nicotine (a known appetite suppressant) patch, my appetite has come into full boost. I eat like a damned teenager! 4 meals a day? Sure, and sometimes I still go to bed hungry! Its unreal how much I devour. When I was a smoker, I'd average about 1.5 meals a day, and rarely would one of those be breakfast. Now I cant leave without my bagel!

Looks like my goal of increasing my weight from 145 to 165 won't be hard this year. Now I just wish my schedule would slow so I could eat more, I mean, go work out Gotta go now, my pizza is done.

I'll have to take you out for sushi or something one night. Believe me, you'll stop eating that much once your wallet begs for mercy.
Old 02-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Tetris on a stick

i usually eat 2 meals a day, and a snack.
i eat a snack before work at about 11:30-12noon, then lunch is at 4:30-5p, and i eat when i get home, about 9:30-10p. that keeps me from snacking all the time, and gives me at least 12 hours of fasting a day.

but pay no attention to me, i'm a fat bastard
Old 02-13-2003, 05:39 PM
red ass

Originally posted by Billy
Fucking quiters...

hahaha...you don't need to gain any weith you fat bitch