The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

OKay tough choice...

Old 03-12-2002, 12:46 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im torn..

Im actually making money at a job now...(serisouly folks!)

so I have a choice between 2 things Ive wanted for a while...perfect vision and a 5.0 again.

Ive worn glasses since the 5th grade but I can always get it after I get the car because a lot of good 5.0s are in the atotrader for a good price..and the capri is gone btw...but if I dont get the eye surgery now..I probably wont for a long ass time.

what would you do?
Old 03-12-2002, 05:01 AM
Senior Citizen

eye surgery say you get the 5.0 and miss a shift...squirrel runs in road..you swerve thinking with your bad vison self it was a dog..you hit tree...kill car...branch goes in windshield and pokes out your eyeballs..now you have no mustang and are blind...see shoulda listened to me and got the eye surgery.

09' Ninja 500R

09' Stella
Old 03-12-2002, 08:56 AM
drives euro trash

LOL. Interesting point Tony.

I too would go with eye surgery. I have been wearing glasses since 6th grade and for the last 5 years Ive been sporting contacts since glasses tend to give me migrains for some reason. I think one of the first things I am going to do when I get a job after I graduate is do the laser surgery. In the long run it will cut my expenses on contact lenses and all the shit you have to buy with them.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:05 AM
AuH20 in '64

Yeah but you wear glasses anyway so its not really a big deal. Besides I dont trusst those mofos with lasers...if he breathes wrong and the beam goes somewhere it shouldnt bye bye vision permanently...Then you will never be able to drive a 5.0 ever again. So my choice is the 5.0

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.