The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Ok exactly where do I stand with everyone?

Old 07-17-2001, 11:04 AM
keyboard hardass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Mr Self Destruct
just remember that everyone has their likes and dislikes.
True.

My older brother and I used to play BB gun wars id give him the wimpy ass pistol and I would take the air rifle. He and his friends had roman candle wars. He used to shoot those rockets off by holding the stick in his hand and raising his arm up high I tried it once with a bottle rocket and it pretty much burnt my hand. That sucked.

Green markers = Pay spots
Blue markers = safe free spots
Red markers = not so safe free spots (possible trespass issues)
Old 07-17-2001, 01:40 PM
bad ass fonzie

Craig youre fine in my book this is a very common thing that happens in groups that are somewhat close knit I call it the person of the week next week will be somebody elses turn to be the center of anger and speculation life goes on.
Old 07-17-2001, 01:56 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

I still love you craiggy

heheh who would have ever thought I would say THAT!??

Pulling the front wheels on 297RWHP!!

1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
350 cu.in. LT1 V8 from a 96 Camaro
700R4 Transmission
Old 07-17-2001, 03:11 PM
Urban Redneck

Ok so I suppose that I should jump in here. Guys listen Im sory the whole thing had to happen but it did and it was my fault. I was being stupid and not thinking. So again Im sorry but I dont plan on leaving actually I plan on annoying the hell out of you all. I see it this way you guys know I feel shitty about it. But youre all adult enough to forgive me (or at least I hope so). Individual feelings may take longer to mend but I can understand that. I came over immediately because I knew i fucked up a second too late. So I apologize.....Craig youre still okay in my book. And Ill take the brunt of it for him because it wasnt his fault It was mine.
Old 07-17-2001, 03:47 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by craig_302
I wasnt using the Im leaving thing as a cop out I was just being realistic. If nobody likes me why stick around you know? I just thought that should be said. Anyway I thought that I would get my thoughts out in the open. Yall take it easy.
Bleh youre fine in my book. The only beef I have is that sometimes you light up a flame war or bring one over to TR.com.

Maybe Justin can orgainze a TR.com hug day. Everyone who feels unloved just come out that day and hug away...