The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

man things have changed...

Old 05-14-2006, 02:05 PM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default man things have changed...

So many things have been changing rapidly before my eyes. As most people know now, jamie (driftchik) and I split up. I'm not one of those break up, get back together kinda guys either. So its super final. That and the fact that she cheated on me almost the whole time we were together. So her and I are splitsville. Next, I pretty much closed my personal shop down with the exception of 2 long term project cars. I started working at z fever and I'm finally making good, steady money. I'm also going back to school in the fall to finish my degree. I'm gonna be 27 in a few weeks and my biological clock is kinda ticking now. I totally figured I'd be married with kids by now and working on a real career, not just being a mechanic. I also moved back to tampa after being in pinellas for the last two years. I hate moving. I met someone who totally stimulates me in all aspects and she seems totally sincere. I finally met someone my age! Shew has two kids and I love them to death!! Things have been going really well with her, we'll see where it goes freom here. I told her that I don't want to rush into another mistake, so I'm taking things slow, but I can't but want a family and be these kids' dad. I told her that by the end of summer/beginning of fall, if things are still awesome and we've progressed well enough, then I might move back to clearwater and rent a house up ther. Maybe we will make an awesome family, we'll see, I'm not rushing it. But I just felt like ranting and raving about the last few months of my life... Thnx for listening
Old 05-23-2006, 08:36 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

man Taylor you've been through a lot

I hope this works out for you

You have a cool smile and I prefer to see that then you being upset

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 05-24-2006, 04:29 AM
What can Brown do for you

WOW man. Glad to here you got some ups to counter those downs!
Old 05-31-2006, 10:25 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

Congrats man, I know what you mean about the whole relationship deal. I should have stood my ground a year and a half ago instead of being manipulated for so long.

A lot of you knwo how messed up I was last month with all of the stuff that happened between my ex and I. I think you and I are in the same situation on a few things. I had planned to be a lot further along by now as well. BUT - instead of focusing on that I am just trying to be happy and move forward. Hell I met a stunningly gorgeous, fun, bright girl yesterday and we have dinner set for tomorrow. Even if things don't work out with that at least it helps to see that there are still good prospects and that there is always a brighter side once the clouds pass!

I'm back in school myself - it's definately been a good thing! It feels good to have SOMEthing going right! If nothing else - that should go great for you!
Old 12-21-2006, 10:35 AM
No Ants Drift Member

ok update HAHAHA

so the chick with the kids ended up being fucking coocoo for cocoa puffs.. and noone realizes what having kids does to a person. jesus her vag was prolapsed and her stomach looked like an accordian. HAHA that relationship lasted maybe 5wks.. hahaha

but i am with someone who if a baddass. almost 6months now, we live together and have discussed marriage a few times. Alexis rocks the mic, no doubt.

shops going backonline, bigger than ever. i want to be back up to SS status. school went really well.. now i need to finish paying for it so i can register for next semester! AHAH
Old 12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

Congrats Taylor - nice to see at least SOMEONE has their shit together, lol