The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

trailer?

Old 03-23-2005, 03:50 PM
red ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trailer?

anybody have a car trailer or tow dolly they are willing to rent/lend me?
Not this weekend but next weekend im going to georgia to get a my first mod for my dsm project, a daily driver. Im willing to pay i just hate uhaul and in the last few months have given them enough money!

Don't want to say yet what it is but ill give a hint: it's old school and " angery bunny love" people who know may be able to figure it out. it's going to need alittle love at first but im excited about it.

If anyone has soem conections id aperciate it.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:16 AM
gamehen

What??? Your driving out of the state for car stuff with out calling me for the trip???? I am so hurt. haha.. new jersey, new hampshire, new hamshire 2. I always called you. haha,, you should come to miami
Old 03-29-2005, 04:37 PM
red ass

Originally Posted by cornishcrx
What??? Your driving out of the state for car stuff with out calling me for the trip???? I am so hurt. haha.. new jersey, new hampshire, new hamshire 2. I always called you. haha,, you should come to miami

well because you change phone numbers like underwear i don't have your number...Im down for a trip to miami to look at cuban hotties...

New jersey trip was the best...
4:00: find 92 laser awd for good price
4:05 call the guy" yeah i still have it but someone is coming to look at in the am sounds pretty serious"
cornish "can we come tonight?"
guy: " where are your guy at?"
cornish" Rhode island, we can be there by 10:00 or so".
guy: " ill be around"
5:15 with a pocket full of money we are on 95 headed to new jersey...

Anna still makes fun of us for that...
Old 04-01-2005, 08:37 AM
gamehen

we rule, the best was that the cat converter heatsheild fell off and hit the banana . i still laugh when i see those scratches
Old 04-01-2005, 01:55 PM
red ass

Originally Posted by cornishcrx
we rule, the best was that the cat converter heatsheild fell off and hit the banana . i still laugh when i see those scratches

i felt bad about that, i was justa bout to pull over and pull it off when bam!!

leavin now see you all in a couple days