The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Rolling Thunder Sign up

Old 03-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zate
TR, RevX, N2S .. doesnt really matter.. the core people are mostly on all 3 boards.

If I had a car that made thunder i'd prolly roll it along with this.. lol.. have fun guys.

Thank You Zate. I just logged in to say pretty much the same.
It's not a TR/RevX/N2S thing at all. Just a group of car enthusiasts taking a cruise. I chose to post it on Rev X to avoid the typical ricer/punks who swerve in and out and along the sides of the road - you all know exactly what I mean.

Apparantly it is certainly NOT a SCFBA thing, as my post there was deleted within about 5 minutes of posting it. This is also posted on SupraForums as well as LS1Tech here shortly. Please spread the word, as all are welcome. I just do not think it's a wise thing to post it in GCC and DEFINATELY not a good idea to put it in War Stories!!
Old 03-22-2005, 05:34 PM
red ass

the idea is good but how long do you think it wil take a huge line of cars to get pulled over doing something illeagal or not? Im thinking not too long, id liek to say id go but i have a thing about putting myself in a position to get harrased by the cops... have fun maybe if this one goes well ill go to the next

eric
Old 03-22-2005, 06:39 PM
lifelong learner

Rolling THunder was origionally a TR thing

Can I bring the 60' rig ?
Old 03-23-2005, 04:11 AM
Emeritus

Originally Posted by Ostrich
Rolling THunder was origionally a TR thing

Can I bring the 60' rig ?
Yes it started off a reply Billy had in War Stories. I got the idea from that, to have as many people go out together. It was not like a TR sponsored Track Event, or QSL event.

What is the issue with "it's a TR thing"? Who cares? Come out...HAVE FUN!

And no, there is no particular order, I am just listing those who are coming to see how many there should be.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:59 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

twas a badrap thing, hence rolling "thunder"

Quick Reply: Rolling Thunder Sign up