The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Proud Dad right here

Old 06-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Team Geritol Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Proud Dad right here

My daughter will probably kill me for posting this but what the hell, I only live once and i'm damn proud of her.

Jaime just received notice from MENSA that she has been accepted for membership. Seems her IQ is higher than my torque numbers. She recently had to take a battery of tests for her internship and the guy in charge suggested she send her results in and apply. She didn't want to do it because she thought they were probably a snooty stuck-up bunch. I, in my divine wisdom, was finally able to convince her that that wasn't necessarily so and if nothing else, it would look good on her resume. Anyway, she sent it in and they accepted her with open arms (and outstretched palm ) Nice going, Little One!!

(Five year old pic but I like it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
jaime1.jpg (28.4 KB, 91 views)
Old 06-25-2004, 04:53 PM
drives euro trash

Congrats on raising a smart kid. We need more parents like you in this world.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:58 PM
boostmonkey

Thank god she's smarter than her daddy. Thanks for raising a productive member of society, god knows we need all the ones we can get.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by solo_mata_me
Thank god she's smarter than her daddy. Thanks for raising a productive member of society, god knows we need all the ones we can get.
Ain't that the truth. Now, what is MENSA?
Old 06-25-2004, 06:57 PM
boostmonkey

I don't know, I think some drug/sex ed thing for education/schooling. Correct me if I am wrong or too lazy/buzzed to look it up. I know Geritol would answer if it wasn't his sleepytime already.

BTW, is she legal? Someone had to ask.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Team Geritol Racing

Yeah, she's legal but damn high maintenance. That's why I keep posting about her. I'm hoping somebody will take over payments. I have no idea what Mensa means. They never would answer my mail or return my calls.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:29 PM
boostmonkey

Originally posted by DrDirt
Yeah, she's legal but damn high maintenance. That's why I keep posting about her. I'm hoping somebody will take over payments. I have no idea what Mensa means. They never would answer my mail or return my calls.
Spoken from a good ol boy. I am right there with ya. Not sure what it means or what it will do, but if it makes her happy/satisfied, then it gets a hearty +1 from me. It beats all of the damn single mothers at my work who don't know who they are curently impregnated by who also don't know shit about their job. She's a straight shooter, ultimate kudos.

Be a VERY happy pappa, that kind of thing is not common these days. Me raises a gallon jug o water to ya'll.
Old 06-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Just Ledoux it!

:o hook a brotha UP!!!

but i need a low matenaince girl..one who likes ramen and busch light