The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

ok seriously

Old 04-13-2004, 07:53 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok seriously

FFA used to be my entertainment at work during the day.

now i get a headache reading the topics
Old 04-13-2004, 08:17 PM
TRoll

Question

Seriously?

Old 04-13-2004, 08:22 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

who let this TRoll in here?!?!?
Old 04-14-2004, 10:40 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

i know
Old 04-14-2004, 01:35 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

and the show has reached a new low...

yeah, cant do much about it. you either have newbies posting stuff thats been posted 12 hours ago, or you have the people who start shit with everyone and just post because they can. and the people who have no idea or factual backup on what they post (in political and religious and even automotive threads).

and then you have the worst group of all:
-the people who arent technically newbies anymore, but because theyve been here for between 6months and a year, they think they are old school core TR and they throw parties and all hang out with each other and think because their 'OG' that they are hardcore and invincible.

oh well ill stick to here, tech forums, for sale, and motorsports and ill be just fine. TR is still great, just gotta know where to look.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by dan
and the show has reached a new low...

yeah, cant do much about it. you either have newbies posting stuff thats been posted 12 hours ago, or you have the people who start shit with everyone and just post because they can. and the people who have no idea or factual backup on what they post (in political and religious and even automotive threads).

-the people who arent technically newbies anymore, but because theyve been here for between 6months and a year, they think they are old school core TR and they throw parties and all hang out with each other and think because their 'OG' that they are hardcore and invincible.

oh well ill stick to here, tech forums, for sale, and motorsports and ill be just fine. TR is still great, just gotta know where to look.
They're are automotive threads in free 4 all? I just barely pop my head in there and get dizzy reading the thread titles.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:40 PM
What can Brown do for you

Just limit about 5 people's posting abilities in there to maybe oh 10-15/day and It will alleviate that area ALOT!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Just Ledoux it!

Originally posted by dan
AMEN

these people think they are the voice, heart and soul of TR, and are nothing more than crotch lice