The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Hory Shit!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hory Shit!!!!!!!

NEVER EVER EVER EVER PUT THE WORD FREE IN A POST THAT YOU MAKE IN THE FOR SALE FORUM!!!! EVER!!!

I have a set of rims sitting in the garage and decided to get rid of them. Rather than go through the hassle of selling them I figured I'd give them away. I made a post saying so and not more than a minute passes and I've got eight PM's. ONE MINUTE FOLKS!!! Jebus...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:33 PM
No Ants Drift Member

hahaha i just responded to the ad itslef. i was too lazy to pm for free shit..

hahahaha
Old 03-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Ya...hindsight being 20/20 I probably should have put more thought into the post. If I don't give them away soon my inbox will explode...this might possibly crash TR...PM overload.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:32 PM
red ass

Originally posted by flounder
I know what you mean Bill. That forum is low baller central. I am actually selling my Racing Hart CPO-35's (less than 8 lbs each) for $1k with good tires (bought them for about 2k plus I had them powder coated silver) and I didn't even bother posting it in there because I know it will just get ugly. LOL

how much for one rim?!?!?( im my best ghetto voice)
Old 03-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Me angry, you cry

I know what you mean Bill. That forum is low baller central. I am actually selling my Racing Hart CPO-35's (less than 8 lbs each) for $1k with good tires (bought them for about 2k plus I had them powder coated silver) and I didn't even bother posting it in there because I know it will just get ugly. LOL
I'll give you $50 and a very nice thank you message posted in free 4 all for all to read.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:12 PM

Originally posted by emodsm
how much for one rim?!?!?( im my best ghetto voice)
Old 03-08-2004, 09:13 PM
is cooler than you

I feel your pain.....I'm selling my Racing Harts too.....I only want like $700 for them.....I was willing to do trade for stock Integra wheels and some cash for them......I had some assclown tell me that a set of stock 5 spokes with like 70% tread left and $80 was a good trade for a set of wheels and tires that were like $1500 new.