The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Road Rage...

Old 01-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Road Rage...

I'm coming back from Discount Auto and up ahead I see a neon. Knowing my lane is going to merge soon and I'll be stuck behind him I decide to gun it and pass him. There was nothing dangerous about what I did and there was plenty of space for both cars. Only issue might have been I passed him pretty quickly. Anyways, right or wrong, this guy must have gotten pretty pissed about it because about five minutes later I hit traffic and he pulls up beside me cussing, yelling, and hanging out his damned window. I guess I could have said sorry (?) but I just made a dick sucking motion and continued on. Probably not the smartest move...up ahead we both hit a red light with cars in front, and more piling up behind us. The guy decides to get out of his car, walk over to my window and threaten me. All I can really think of is, "Don't hit my car..." So I get a little scared that he may do something irrational like hit my car or even hit me through the window so I get out...in the middle of traffic. He keeps yelling, I yell, we push, he gets a pussy hit in...it's on. All I remember from that point on is me kind of chasing him to the side of the road and then tackling him. I was busy choking him out (thank you two years of wrestling) in a half-nelson when I heard voices behind me. I was worried it was his woman letting the dog loose or something so I turn my head and notice that a people have gotten out of their cars and gathered around. I calm down (still choking 'em) and understand that these people are yelling at me to get off of him before the cops get here and arrest me. I really just wanted to fuck the guy up but common sense stepped in and I let the guy go and rolled 'em away. His girl screams something at me, he yells something at me, and I just kind of walk away like it's some stupid ass dream that someone wouldn't let me finish. Road rage...gotta love it.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:50 PM
drives euro trash

I just can't picture you doing that to someone. I guess that mellow outer shell is just a facade disguising your maniacle lust for choking road raging punks. Good you know you made him your bitch, and didn't get arrested in the process. I don't know what it is with "kids" today (refer to my post in Free For All from last weekend at the McDonalds).
Old 01-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Captain Catastrophe

hahhahahaha thats awesome! panwed!
Old 01-03-2004, 04:13 PM
boostmonkey

Note to self: don't make Bill angry.
Old 01-03-2004, 04:53 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

omg thats to funny. like alan said, i cant picture you doing that either!
Old 01-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Senior Citizen

YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO!!

09' Ninja 500R

09' Stella