The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

tough situation....

Old 11-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Tom
Strict Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tough situation....

if you were driving on a desolate road at 2am and saw an injured puppy on the side of the road, would u pick him up and take him somewhere? either home or a emergency vet clinic? or would you keep driving and pretend like you ddint see anything (not to be mean but because u dont like to think about hurt puppies) and just depend on another passer-by to take care of him?

i honestly dont know what i would do, but it happened to a good a friend tonight, she was on her way home and saw a baby lab, maybe about 6 months old, on the side of the road, it was quiet, but alive and she took him in the back of her suv all bleeding poor guy and drove him 40 mins to the nearest emergency clinic where they told her he had a broken back and legs and had to put him down while she was comforting the poor puppy black lab .....i really dont think i could handle that

imagine gettign a call at 2:30am from a girl crying her eyes out for this poor little thing

i feel so bad .....he was put down peacefully though :-/ atleast hes in a better place and not suffering on the side of the road on a cold night
Old 11-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Just Ledoux it!

of course I would stop to help it, Ive done it before and I'll do it again
Old 11-23-2003, 07:18 AM
drives euro trash

I'd probably do the same.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:48 PM
USMC

depends, if i had nothing to do then sure i'd stop and try to help. but if i was on my way to work i would not stop, my work is strict about late arivals.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Blingo!?!

the meaning of life is death, sure sucks, and it is shitty as all hell, but thats about it, if I saw it (barring outstanding circumstances) I think I would help it, well I would like to think I would

20TenProductions "Born to lose and Destined to fail!"
Old 11-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Livin' in Seattle

I think the bigger question is would you put it out of its misery if it was clear that helping it would do no good. It's always easy to say you would but when you see it laying there, looking at you, and whining...it's a pretty damned difficult thing to do.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Banned

I'm with bill , pull the gun out and end the puppys pain! Plus no blood in my ride!
Old 11-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Tom
Strict Machine

Originally posted by Zate
the more important quandry is when said girl is crying.. do you rush over to comfort her with a nice friendly PITTB ?
nah, she was on her way home from my house

im going up there on thanksgiving.....i give thanks for thanksgiving!

oh, and btw, shes not a good friend anymore

shes a gf