The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

i guess someone does not want me sailing

Old 10-07-2003, 05:30 AM
gamehen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i guess someone does not want me sailing

it has been 3 weeks dealing with the insurance company and everything is still up in the air. They want to replace the mast but not the rigging(what holds up the mast)? What they need to realise is the mast is a propulsion system That has to be design from day one to work as a unit. Its not about trying to retro-fit 4 y/0 rigging to a new mast that's made in sweden. Nickle and diming me on everything from lights to halyards. Now the insurance surveyer has to go to maryland for 2 weeks, But he says that he will be done with this in a couple days(yeah right) The dumb thing is that once this is done and i get a check, it will be another 1-2 months before the new rig is up???/

Then........the rodgers(other boat) has been turded on by a tree and has a stuck centerboard. I have spent three days trying to clean the leaf stains off. I tried sulfuric acid, Hydrocloric acid, oxelic acid, Every cleaner i can find,pressure washer, more brute force and ignorance that i thought i had. i guess i just have to paint it. ok im done
Old 10-07-2003, 03:08 PM
red ass

Default Re: i guess someone does not want me sailing

Originally posted by cornishcrx
more brute force and ignorance that i thought i had. i guess i just have to paint it. ok im done

thats awhole lot of force and ignorance then sorry to hear the problems , but i figured you being a mofia hit man you would be able to "take care" for the insurance guy
Old 10-07-2003, 08:40 PM
gamehen

i placed an ad for the rodgers today . i am done with it. im gonna strip the electronics out and sell her. No more problems

NS Racing
Old 10-08-2003, 01:43 AM
boostmonkey

John mirrors what I was going to say. Buy my old CRX (or what is left of it) and call it an afternoon. It will make you much happifications.