The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

anyone that knows me

Old 08-03-2003, 05:52 PM
red ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone that knows me

im not a very friendly/social person nothing agianstpeople but for the most part i don't like them.

i have nothing incommon with my future inlaws and they are overly friendly people ( which always has gotten on my nerves) and i keep on getting in trouble for not talking enough when ver i see them and im getting fucking sick of it...she knows how i am deall with it and get over it....no real pont to this or is anything going to come of it i just needed to vent for a min...
Old 08-03-2003, 06:09 PM

I went through the same thing for like 4 years. They would try to small talk with me about things I am interested in. That didn't work because they knew nothing about anything they started conversations about, so it was mostly me saying yes or no to questions.

They eventually accepted that I would only talk to them when I needed to.
Old 08-04-2003, 05:54 AM
Livin' in Seattle

Damn if I'm not in the same boat. I'm not exactly the most social guy around and usually don't go out of my way to make small talk. My fiance comes from a friggin' huge italian family and I seriously hate going to all the damn family functions and being expected to strike up a conversation with these people. Think I pissed 'em all off the other weekend when I refused to go out for some family vacation with 'em. Oh well, I'm not marrying them, so I don't really give a rat's ass.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Olde Skool DSM'r

Get them to go to the movies with you and sit behind you...

J/K Eric. I Agree with Dunlap. Just give them the Yes/No stuff and they will get the hint sooner or later. Be polite, but don't show a whole lot of interest. Remember, your results so far are not special. Very typical.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:25 PM
red ass

lol...joe...it's not the family that is mad its the woman that is getting pissed " you never say anything and just sit there and watch tv"

Hell yeah i got nothing to say!! what ever we are still fighting about this dumb ass sghit i agree with bill i am marring her not her damn family...freakin' dirty mick's..lol...i feel better now
Old 08-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Olde Skool DSM'r

I see. Well, I don't know what to tell you about that. Should be easy to explain to her. She must know you're a redass bastard. Can't change somebody.
Old 08-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Tom
Strict Machine

zoloft works good???
Old 08-05-2003, 06:31 AM
gamehen

duct tape their mouths shut and then start asking them all these questions about necro-beastial love and act surprised when they dont reply.

NS Racing