The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Shitfire

Old 07-24-2003, 07:02 PM
drives euro trash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Shitfire

My last 3 workouts over the past 2-weeks have produced a severe pain in the back of my head. Finally went to get checked out by my doctor and he thinks it could be some vascular related problem (i.e. something is fucked up with the bloodvessels in the back of my cranium). So now I can't get a decent workout until I get my head checked out at an MRI facility for fear of a ruptured blood vessel in my head if I continue with any sort of strenuous(sp?) activity. Just when shit started falling into place at the gym and in life in general, another damn wrench gets thrown into the cog. I'm sure its nothing, but this throws me off by at least another month before I get this mystery solved. In the mean time, my fucking head feels like it is in a damn press...Advil hasn't done shit and I have absolutely no appetite. I'm sure being extremely pissed off and stressed from work isn't helping either.

[/rant]
Old 07-24-2003, 08:01 PM
is cooler than you

I've got a supply of Vicodin, Percocet, and Darvocet if you need it....plus some prescription migrane headache medicine too.

Old 07-24-2003, 08:10 PM
is cooler than you

Agrees with Scott.

It's amazing the negative effects that stress will have on your body. Get a massage....it'll do wonders.

Old 07-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Tom
Strict Machine

be careful w/ vascular dissorders near your head.....that can/might lead to a stroke or other serious complications, thats nothign to mess with.....that sucks man, just take it easy and im sure the docs will fix u up
Old 07-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Tom
Strict Machine

Originally posted by Billy
Ahhhh, 4 dowar pishers of ber make you alll betwer Awaan
should i feel special that i actually understood that??
Old 07-25-2003, 12:57 PM
drives euro trash

Originally posted by Tom
be careful w/ vascular dissorders near your head.....that can/might lead to a stroke or other serious complications, thats nothign to mess with.....that sucks man, just take it easy and im sure the docs will fix u up
Yeah that is exactly what my doctor and my father (a dentist of 25+ years) told me. Now my aunt is freaking me out by reminding me of that one basketball guy that died unexpectedly from an anurism(sp?) in his head. I'm not too concerned though, I keep telling myself its nothing to be worried about.

Bleh....bring on the beer!