Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: Pikes Peak 2000 Integra Type R Pheonix Yellow Everything Included!!!!

Old 07-15-2003, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reply to Why your black mirrors are the same color as your car.

You asked why your mirrors on your black 1994-1996 Toyota Supra and the mirrors or paint on the plastic pieces on my 2000 Yellow Acura Integra Type R does not match the metal surfaces on the car correct?

Short answer: Re-read the question. Different car - different paint.

Long answer:

Due to the picture you provided an answer on my end would be a guess at best. Whereas, different lighting(time of day, reflection refraction, density, intensity, depth of contrast etc.) as well as the camera and monitor you view this on all come into play.

Or it could be simply that I am color blind and I can't tell the difference.

Or it could have been the altitude at Pikes Peak which changed the metaphysical properties of the paint.

Either way, thank you for you interest in my vehicle. I am also a fan of the Supra. Unfortuanately my vehicle is often traveling too fast for anyone to notice this trivial matters.

PS. Next time you see a white Supra look at the rear bumper around sunset or under a gas stations lights at the next street races. At some angles guess what? You already know.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:02 AM

Anybody who has a problem with the price or car does not need to inquire about the car, because you probally can not afford the car. Why rag the car when it is a nice car, you do not have to buy it. When you go to sell something let me know so I can post stupid comments about your stuff.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Slow Is Good

Just curious but in the picture below circled in red...Why is the trim in the car a different color? See in all the type R's I have seen the interior is all black but yours is not...
-99 JDM ITR DB8 (4dr whore) sold
-98 Acura Integra GS (Go Slow) sold
-04 Ford Ranger Ext Cab Step side (traded)
-03 Kawasaki KFX400 (sold)
-05 Kawasaki KFX400 (sold)
-02 GSXR 750 (sold)
-04 Triumph Daytona 600 (sold)
Old 07-17-2003, 02:47 PM

Default In reply to the Cheapness and the Recaro's

The Recaro's are a special edition seat. They are not the factory seat that comes in america.

About the price, I think the comment made by our SE-R friend was correct.

Either way, thanks for the thoughts.