Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2004 MINI Cooper S adult maintained and modified

Old 08-28-2017, 09:44 AM
Saved By Grace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 MINI Cooper S adult maintained and modified

2004 MINI Cooper S
170k miles
British Racing Green
Fully Loaded (Dual Sunroof, Harmen Kardon Sound system, Leather, Heated seats, Auto A/C, Power Everything, Arm Rest, etc.)
Manual 6sp transmission
2 new tires, 2 newish tires
Supercharger ported and polished at 105K. New clutch at 160K.
Exhaust (header all the way back)
Intake, MSD, Retuned ECU and more!!!
Clear title in my name ready to trade or sell!

What to say? I love my mini but I need to pass her along. (After doing $2200 worth of a.c. work, tires, door locks) This car has had 3 total owners (a father and son combo, then me). Never been in any accidents. Never smoked in nor pets. Detailed records for the car including maintenance, upgrades and fluids not just oil changes!!! This Mini has 170k on it but you wouldn't know. This one has been modfied but adult owned and done right!!! There is a nice list of what it has and I can provide that if need be, but just come look at it and you will see. No Smoke or pets inside EVER!!!

What it needs...

It has an exhaust leak. It is at the manifold before the catalytic converter.

The main thing it needs is a caring new owner who will love the car as it has been loved its whole life.
Only fine quality LiquiMoly or Royal Purple for the oil changes, and Shell gas since day 1!!! Btw, first oil change was as soon as it got home from the dealership!!!

I would consider car or truck trades of any sort. Just let me know what you have to offer.

Call or text eight 50 three 54 2852

Pics can be seen here...

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d...259761544.html