Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

93 Ls6/T56 Track/Street car. 16k

Old 11-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Runs good....Sometimes.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Ls6/T56 Track/Street car. 16k

I have finally decided to part with my FD. It is a 93 touring with original black interior. The chassis does have 180,000 miles on it, but there isn’t much of anything stock left on the car. It does need body work and paint for sure but as it is set up it is a very capable track car and can be driven on the street as much as you like. Throw some street tires on it and go for a 1k mile trip with no problems at all. I have driven it the way it sits from Kansas to Florida twice w/ street tires and I don’t think ive ever had as much fun while getting 20+ mpg. I will not bullshit, it does need TLC but for what it is, its not much. The left rear has the damage but I have new tail lights as well as a clean bumper for it.

The car made 416 RWHP and 383 Tq the way it sits with stock heads and Samberg intake with JTR Longtubes. This comes with a ls3 Maf. This engine doesn’t leak an ounce of oil and dosent smoke at all, it starts up everytime and runs strong when it does.
Engine:
~60,000 mile 04 LS6 shortblock
Ported LS6 oil pump
GMPP timing chain
224/230 .581,.592 114 lsa cam.
Mobil 1 15w50 Run the entire time ive had the engine in the car. (Nov 2009)
Improved Racing trap door oil pan baffle.
LS6 Intake
Rebuilt 243 heads with ~10K miles.
3 angle valve job done at time of rebuild as well as pressure test.
Comp 918 Springs
Comp Pushrods
ARP Head Bolts
Stock Gaskets all around.
GTP White injectors, I think they are 36lb, cant remember thought.
ECU and Harness are from a 2000 Camaro SS 6 Speed.
2000 Camaro SS T56, mileage unknown, shifts well but acts stupid sometimes. (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Gear)
Pro 5.0 Knock off shifter with Tri-Ax handle.
Textrilia OZ700 Cltuch w/ billet flywheel and all ARP Hardware.
Mocal 19 Row oil cooler -10 lines feed and return.
Improved Racing trap door baffle
Factory Alternator and waterpump as well as throttle body.
Does not include a power steering pump or bracket. The car dosent have power steering and I no longer have the pump and bracket. I can include the AC Compressor and bracket If wanted.
Chassis:
93 Silver touring.
Grannys subframe with poly steering rack bushings. The tie rod ends are worn out and will need to be replaced.
Poly engine and tranny mounts as well as Delrin diff mounts.
Samberg v2 radiator modified like the v3.
JTR Longtubes, they do have damage from the car being slammed on its nuts when I bought it. Welded a plate over the damaged area to protect it. Car still made 416. So with 15% drive train loss that’s still 478 crank hp.
It has an aluminum driveshaft, I don’t know who made it as well as what looks like a hinson Tq Arm.
2.5 inch y pipe to ebay wrx muffler that looks like shit because I wasn’t there when it was welded on and its short but it sounds amazing.
Custom 4 Point made from 1.750 DOM .120 Wall tubing.
Cusco coilovers 8k/6k
Delrin Bushings all around
RB Front bar w/ rear bar disconnected
Improved racing toe links.
Walbro 255 LPH High pressure pump w/ -6 and lines from the tank to rail and rail to aeromotive regulator. -6 bung welded to fuel rail and -6 feed line to rail
AP Racing Front brakes with coleman rotors and RB rear 2 piece rotors and bracket
Hawk HP+ pads all around and I also have a set of brand new still in wrapper DTC-70 F and DTC-60 R pads.
Stainless brake lines.
Enkei RPF1 17x9F and 17x9.5 Rear wheels with completely worn out 255/275 NTO-1s. I also have 2 aditional 17x9 RPF-1’s
Battery mounted behind passenger seat.

Interior:
Cobra Suzuka drivers seat with AtomicRex mount and Cobra Imola Passenger seat not installed. It does fit with the atomicrex mount.
Sparco Wheel w/ quick release and Momo hub.
G-Force 6 point harnesses driver and Pass.
Custom LG tall delrin shift knob for tri-ax handle, its amazing.
The plastics aren’t in perfect condition by any means but it has the black carpet/ dash/center console/ door panels. I also have every a lot of misc interior pieces that can go with the car.
Auto meter Water temp. oil temp, oil pressure full sweep electronic gauges and as well as AEM wideband and Autometer volt meter.
Sony radio, satellite radio ready, I have the module.

This car is not perfect by any means, it is however fast as hell on the street or track and with a small amount of TLC would be ready to go on track again. The rear end does whine but it has for 3+ Years now. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] gear does act stupid sometimes but only on the first cold shift to 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]. Occasionaly if you get lazy putting it into 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] it will pop out but it has unknown miles and I drive the car like im pissed at it, that’s why I built it. Also, I had to make a bullshit repair on the drivers side rear camber adjuster, I welded a piece of steel onto the subframe so that the adjuster wouldn’t move. I did this in the dark with the worst welder on the planet with the car on one jackstand. It looks like shit and I hate it but it works. Probably a good idea to grind it off and weld a new one on, but it does hold.

I know the car looks like shit, but it is all there and not much from being whatever you want it to be. The car does not have a clean title, it has a rebuilt title that Kansas fucked up and checked the salvage title block. It was a rebuilt Colorado title when I got it and like I said, Kansas is stupid. It’s a race car, who cares. Im sure I could part it out and make more money but I don’t have the resources or time to do so so im pricing it to move.
Im asking 16,000 with whatever other parts I have for it in my garage. I am incredibly open to offers so don’t be afraid to throw one. I will not tell you my bottom line, so don’t ask 16k is a fucking steal and I know it but make an offer, ill throw one back or take it, worst I can say is no. If you low ball me, I wont respond. I can take more pictures tomorrow, its dark now.
Car is located in Tampa/St pete Florida.
text or call 727 235 2189

Name:  z1SI50P.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  66.9 KB

Name:  gBBlg0k.jpg
Size:  539.0 KB

Name:  90HCujv.jpg
Size:  547.2 KB

Name:  romNOOw.jpg