Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2007 BMW 335i 2 door 6spd

Old 06-04-2013, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 BMW 335i 2 door 6spd

I have a 2007 BMW 335i I have been working on for 3 years. I am the second owner and have never used it as my daily driver. As it sits now I have recently had the head redone by Engine Labs tampa. Then I had new performance (Vac Motor sports) valves intake and exhaust, new cam ledges, new timing vanos intake and exhaust, new timing chain, as well as all the seals work done by lutz performance. I also had the turbos bored and redone by boost labs tampa. There is still an existing motor warranty from the upgrades. A year and a half ago i put in a Oil cooler a cat back exhaust and air intake. And one of the first upgrades i did was a juice box 3 engine chip (currently not installed I was planning on sending the unit to Juice box to have it updated and programed to a JB4 racing specs) It goes in really easy 15 minutes by someone who knows motors or have it installed for 50-100 bucks depending on the shop... I recommend lutz performance. And as you can see in the picture It has an after market carbon fiber hood painted to match. The reason i got it was for the intake. I bought it with m series suspension and m series short shifter. I have almost 30000 into the car and has been adult driven. I have never been to the track dyno or any car club with it. It was my project because i am a mechanical engineer and wanted to build something assume. I have all the receipts to verify work listed and can only hope it goes to a good home. I forgot to mention the boost gauge you see in the picture also controls the boost but only works with the jb3 or Jb4 through steering wheel controls. A couple details about the car itself It is grey with red leather the paint and interior is a 10 out of 10 never been in an accident. It has every option nematic sun shade in the back window navigation push start any option these cars came with.

Serios buyer only (813)528-6739 Call or text