Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1994 Honda Accord EX 2000.00 OBO

Old 08-29-2012, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Honda Accord EX 2000.00 OBO

Need to sell my baby because I don't have the money to get her in tip top shape and can no longer afford insurance on two cars.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]190078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]190079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]190080[/ATTACH]
She has:
Power Steering
ABS brakes ( which have never worked since I have owned her and never found mechanic to get them to work, but she does have brakes)
Power Sunroof
Power windows, locks, mirrors and cruise control
Automatic
A/C ( blower is working but might need a charge or replaced not sure)
After factory stereo/CD player w/ remote (Pioneer)
Limo tinted windows
Clean interior (exception, burn mark in the crease of the back seat and 1/4 inch tear in ceiling. I have kept the front seats covered to keep them nice, no tears that I have seen. Have kept it Armor-alled from top to bottom.)
2.2 liter V-Tech engine
very minor small dings on exterior and someone stole the "H"s on the front and back of car ( nice right?)
Driver and passenger air bags
Car Owner's Manual
CD that explains in detail how to fix everything on the car ( I will throw that in for ya)
Original Honda floor mats ( need to be cleaned)
I also have all paper work, warranties etc., on all the work I have had done as well as some of the previous owners paperwork.
I have title in hand.

The down side:
Both driver side windows don't work Passenger side front and back are fine. The motor on the driver side works but the strap snapped. Found 1 yr. warranted regulators on E-bay for 45.00 a piece so replacement is far less than Honda charged me (400.00 for the window that snapped!)
Handle missing inside on driver side but is rigged so you can open from the inside. 20.00 at any parts store. Was going to replace after I fixed the windows but never had the time or the cash to do either.
Car runs, I have been driving it but there is an oil leak. I have no idea where or what, I am not a mechanic and have no clue about those things. If I had the money to fix her up I wouldn't sell her but I am not working at the moment and have a child to feed and clothe.

I really need to sell asap, as my car is no longer tagged ( it's insured) as of yesterday and cannot afford to tag it right now. I can only keep it in my parking lot for so long before they will tow it. So, she needs to go.
Please only serious inquiries due to my situation. Please call or text me to see her, I am pretty much available at any time right now to show it. 727-222-9271. In Clearwater, FL.

Last edited by songbird; 08-30-2012 at 12:04 AM.