Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS ONLY : 1992 Honda Civic VX Hatch UNMOLESTED BONE STOCK.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Huzzah!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS ONLY : 1992 Honda Civic VX Hatch UNMOLESTED BONE STOCK.

Car belongs to my friends dad. he's the second owner and he's the one selling it.

1992 Honda Civic Hatch VX
five speed
second owner
all stock
COLD A/C
155k miles

new parts in the last year : timing belt and water pump, brakes, wheel cylinders, tires and front end alignment, clutch

Also had valves adjusted, tuned up, oil changed, transmission fluid changed and radiator flush.

Gotten as much as 52 mpg with this car on the highway

NEEDS NOTHING. Clean title in hand.

$4,900

Call 941-204-4921 - please no texts he's not good at it.

Car is in Port Charlotte

Last edited by Dalamar; 07-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Huzzah!

Ttt
Old 07-08-2012, 03:15 PM

how many miles ? its stock with ac, ... and youre asking for $4900 ? please tell me why, i would buy it but you're asking too much for a 92 hatch stock.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Huzzah!

Good luck finding a VX period, let alone one that's bone stock, no dents, not rips, that was meticulously maintained from day 1, with factory a/c.

VX's have a D15Z1, which also have a factory wideband O2 (five wire), forged internals from the factory and Vtec engagement @ 2500 rpm's from the factory. They also have additional panels underneath to make them more aerodynamic, and of course the 8lb alloy wheels .

No kids it wasn't to make it fast, it was for 50+ mpg's otherwise it's no quicker than an 92-95 si

I don't remember what he told me the mileage was, I wanna say it's under 150k, I'll cal him later and find out, I don't think a 6am phone call would go over to well
Old 07-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Huzzah!

I wish I knew what happened to the guy that bought my 95 Si with VX swap a few years ago, i'm sure he can vouch for mpg's and performance.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Huzzah!

bump for adding mileage, 155k
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered User

lmao 5k. thats half of what they went for brand new 20years ago, and over double the current KBB today. an SI would be hard to sell at that price but good luck. you are gonna need it...

TR "F#CK Thieves" crew member #1
Old 07-10-2012, 03:24 AM
The Integra Guru!

An Si would not be hard to sell at that price. I sold my MINT 94 Si for $7,000+ Shipped a few years ago and have seen them get around that, Being they are OG and clean. And who knows how flexible this guy is on his price, Since none of you have tried to buy it.. Because you're NOT interested.

Why do you people think all Civics go for 1K? Just because you guys bought a POS and all your buddies have POSs does not make every Civic a POS. This thing is WELL worth the money IMO. A VX this clean and unmodded is a true enthusiasts dream and @ 40-50MPG.. Not some kids wanting to drop it on Boat trailer wheels, Fake weird colored lug nuts, Slammed so much you can't even drive etc. Find a busted and rusted bucket that needs paint and body for that, Which 99% of you do.

Originally Posted by 94lsteg
You sided with the wrong guy dummy... Josh has forgot more than you have learned about Hondas.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Why you mad though?

Originally Posted by Josh.
An Si would not be hard to sell at that price. I sold my MINT 94 Si for $7,000+ Shipped a few years ago and have seen them get around that, Being they are OG and clean. And who knows how flexible this guy is on his price, Since none of you have tried to buy it.. Because you're NOT interested.

Why do you people think all Civics go for 1K? Just because you guys bought a POS and all your buddies have POSs does not make every Civic a POS. This thing is WELL worth the money IMO. A VX this clean and unmodded is a true enthusiasts dream and @ 40-50MPG.. Not some kids wanting to drop it on Boat trailer wheels, Fake weird colored lug nuts, Slammed so much you can't even drive etc. Find a busted and rusted bucket that needs paint and body for that, Which 99% of you do.
Damn, Josh snapped.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered User

Originally Posted by Josh.

1. He has to be flexible if he wants to get rid of it. It's Not 5k worthy. You're right though, it would be good for some one who is ACTUALLY gonna build it from the ground up. Not become a second owner to a, lets sayyy 2000 ls teg that is done up, blow the motor in a month; rebuild that; sell some shit off it; replace it with some stock shit; then say "i built it from the ground up". Because that's what the cool kids do apparently. I wonder who did that?
2. the guy that bought your SI must of had a lot of money to blow? because Vance couldn't even get 5k for his bone stock SI that was MINT. everyone knows how well he takes care of his shit.
3. Aren't you a mod? and aren't mods supposed to help stop the drama in threads. not add it.
4. good job "snappin"
5. For the poster, Good luck once again. gonna be hard getting that with deals like this on tr..oh look a bone stock SI for 3k less...with less miles...and mint interior...oh no he didnt.
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...-come-get.html

TR "F#CK Thieves" crew member #1

Quick Reply: FS ONLY : 1992 Honda Civic VX Hatch UNMOLESTED BONE STOCK.