Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs-t

Old 05-14-2012, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs-t

Its time to move on and get a truck so my car is going up for sale. First off it is forsale only UNLESS YOU HAVE A DIESEL TRUCK, and no powerstrokes please. A little back ground on the car. I bought this car not running due to having a thrown rod.
As the car now sits it has its few imperfections as any car does but is very sound. It has been my daily driver for just over a year now and has never given me any problems. I drove it to Atl the week after I got it up and running. $10500 obo will take the car and like I said above trades are very limited. I have put about 12xxx miles on the car and all engine parts.

All engine modifications include
-Jdm ej251 block. New front and rear main seals, water pump, oil pump, thermostat, all that good stuff.
-Rebuilt heads. Chambers were re-welded and shaped by a local mahine shop in the area who has been around a long time.( they even make babit bearings in house, workman ship is amazing) All new intake and exhaust valves, new valve seats in where they were damaged. 3 angle valve job, new valve stem seals, also have a mild port and polish.
-ARP headstuds.
-Custom headgaskets.
-Delta custom "turbo" regrind camshafts
-Turbo from Avo Turbo kit made for na 2.5rs. I have read that the turbo is equivalent to about the size of a t28 or maybe a little bit bigger. Turbo was rebuilt before car was up and running. Oil and water cooled.
-Deatschwerks 440cc injectors
-Walboro 255 fuel pump
-New fuel filter and lines ran.
-Battery relocated to the rear for more room
-Washer fluid resovoir was taken out
-Custom 3 inch aluminum intercooler piping
-Custom 3 inch aluminum straigh pipe from the down pipe back.
-Exhaust manifold, Up-pipe and down-pipe also from Avo turbo Kit
-Weapon R catch can
-New radiator
-New condensor
-Running on Greddy Emanage Ultimate for now. Was planning on going with Element tuning hydra or AEM.

-DRIVE TRAIN
-F1 racing 6 puck clutch with about 9xxx miles on it. (had an act and had it go out)
-ACT 12 pound flywheel. Again only about 9xxx miles on it.
-New pilot bearings, and throw out bearing.
-New front left and right rear axles.
-Short shifter

-SUSPENION
-Isc N1 32 way dampening adjustable coil overs. About 9xxx miles on them. Front and rear camber adjustable.
-Running bc racing rear top hats to allow for camber adjustment and camber bolts in front and rear
-24mm rear sway bar. (unsure of brand)
-Right now alignment settings are at -2.3 degrees of camber in the front and -3.2 in the rear. This is due to the tire size on there.
-WHEELS

-XXR 527s 17x9.75. -225/45/17 continentals, all with good thread. Camber has not torn up these tires yet. Plan was to wear these down and then go with Bridgestone re-11s due to their design they do not show thread wear. If you run 215/45/17 the stretch would not be too much more due to re-11s being a wider tire but yet give you more clearance to bring the rear camber back out.<br>-Wheels have only been on since christmas.
-9 out of 10 condition

-INTERIOR
-Evo 8 Recaros. Utilizing stock rails, custom adapters made to be able to run stock rails and sit at the same height as the stock seats do.
-Sparco harness'
-WRX momo steering wheel.
-Alpine flip out cd/dvd player. ( Unfortunetly does not flip out anymore due to gears inside breaking when I had this in my old vehicle and got in an accident. Other than that eveything operates fine.)
-Custom guage pod for wideband and boost guage. Located under ac controls infront of shifter. Made from aluminum

Car will come with stock wheels and good tires and stock exhaust. Any other stock parts I have you may also take. I am sure I am forgetting plenty of stuff. Feel free to ask any questions. Test drives to ONLY serious buyers with cash. The only thing about this car and I am very honest is that it could use a tune. I have been running it on this tune for over a year. It runs great. EVERYDAY. I also baby this car. I dont fuck around due to having a horrible driving record. Like I said it does run great I just dont want potential buyers to think when they pull away it is a track king. That being said on to the pics. Will have more of interior, etc. later. Can also show pics of before to prove the work went into it. But many people on this forum will vouch for this car. You can contact me via call or text for the fastest response at 727-599-3066
Thanks,
Kenny

Last edited by kensworth; 05-16-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:51 AM

Car does have hot heat and cold ac. New condensor and radiator. Also new headlights. None of that fogged up action going on here
Old 05-14-2012, 06:10 AM

The car was freshly painted Subaru dark grey metallic. Interior is mint. Etc. sorry this is all stuff I was forgetting. Paint is abt 6 months old. Washed religiously almost every week. Oil changed between 2500 and 3000 miles. This car never skips and beat and gets a lot of compliments.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:03 AM

bump for ken. car looks really good bro nice work!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:22 AM

Only 70k on the chassis. Garage kept since its been in my possession.... Thanks Eddie! How's it going man give me a call sometime

Last edited by kensworth; 05-14-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Mobile Agile Hostile!!

love to see some engine pics
Old 05-14-2012, 06:31 PM

Bump, still waiting on pics I dont know why they arent coming through. Can send pics via text sooner if you want to shoot me a text
Old 05-14-2012, 08:18 PM

sell me the wheels off it....
Old 05-15-2012, 04:43 AM

Buy the wheels for 10500 ad I'll throw the car in
Old 05-15-2012, 01:13 PM
middle fingers are free..

Bump for a legit car!!!!!!

BEATS FOR SALE...check out
www.myspace.com/mercademus