Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR N1 Super Taikyu original race car

Old 03-05-2012, 02:56 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Skyline R34 GTR N1 Super Taikyu original race car

Well since my other thread was locked because apparently it's to old because I don't have the time to be on TR 24/7 like most guess it's time to start a new thread. I've been on TR for 7 years now and have almost 7000 posts and someone really wants to close my thread? I mean reallllly so anyways round 2

Ok before I even say anything about this at all I will clarify some points

*The car is 100% federally legal, fully cleared through customs, EPA and DOT exempt, 1 of 2 fully legal in the US R34's imported by Motorex, the other being the Fujitsubo car which I also have for sale, this car IS NOT STREET LEGAL, the car was never built by Nissan to be driven on the street, it was built with a full roll cage, air jacks, fuel cell, etc etc BY NISSAN. I don't care that you think it's dumb that it's not street legal so you can't drive it out to the local car meets, it is not a street car, it's a track car.. wanting to drive this on the street is like wanting to buy an indy car to drive on the street.

*I know tamparacing is not the place to post this, I know no one has money, but you never know

*This is a factory built race car and the rarest R34 ever built as there was only 12 ever built, there is only 7 of the 12 still in existance.

That being said, this car I am selling as a roller, no motor, no trans, no brakes, no headlights, basically everything else is included plus some extras, I have much more than is on the car right now, this was the Altia R34 race car, this car was actually featured in Gran Turismo 2 under the factory race cars you could buy

-Car has full air jack setup factory installed in the car by Nissan
-Volk TE37 time attack wheels custom built in 18x11 +18 all the way around
-full coilover suspension
-every suspension arm on the car is Nismo
-Nismo Z-tune front fenders, Altia bumper, Altia carbon wing
-entire chassis was put on a rotisserie and repainted inside out and upside down
-entire chassis was stitch welded by Nissan
-lexan windows
etc etc etc

$55k remember this car is 100% legal. For probably $15k you could have this a running driving track ready car. I also have a TON of parts for this car as well, which could be negotiated and sold as a package as well. I have brand new bumpers, door, hubs, driveshafts, trunks, fenders, subframes, ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

here is the roller I am selling

The car was racing in the Super Taikyu series in Japan then imported to the US and raced in the speed world challenge series

Automotiveforums.com R34 GT-R at Long Beach - YouTube

I also have a complete race ready balls out N1 race car, the Fujitsubo car, also 1 of the 12 availible as well for $150k
Here is the roller before the vinyl was added.. note all the red is vinyl it has brand new minty fresh white paint underneath if so desired

Old 03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
8 ur v8

Damn this one sweet ass car. Glws.

1992 Camaro-SOLD
1995 Integra-TRADED
1992 Accord-SOLD
1995 Civic-TRADED
1990 CRX Si-TRADED
1993 CIVIC- Sold
1990 DA-9- Sold
1993 Civic- Sold
1995 Del Sol V8/K KILLA- DD

Old 03-05-2012, 04:50 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

thanks, just because here is the N1 complete race car, has Sequential transmission, Motec ADL-2 dash, complete titanium exhaust (no not the "titanium tip" exhaust you have on your Honda), air jacks, Moton Shocks ETC ETC ETC ETC $150k

then before the vinyl-

Last edited by elitist; 03-05-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:27 PM
One Big Room Full of...

holy fucking shit.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 PM

So u want 55k fr the shell and 150k for the running one ?
Old 03-05-2012, 06:05 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Correct, I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but if it is.. remember this is not a Honda, it is a legitimate race car that is incredibly rare (1 of 12 built by Nissan) the Altia car (shell) is actually a preproduction race car which makes it even more unique, these are the only 2 100% federally legal R34 Skylines in he United States, the transmission alone in the running one is a $30k sequential transmission, the Motec dash is $10k, the coilovers are probably around $10k with the extras that come with them, the engine alone is worth $10k, the air jacks are AP racing air jacks which are worth $1.5k A CORNER, it has an AEM stand alone.. $1500, $4k wheels, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. Honestly these cars should be in someone's private collection with the history they have. R34 Nur Spec's are going for $90k plus these days and trying to compare the two is a laughing matter

here a picture of the Fujitsubo car when they it was raced in Japan originally in the Super Taikyu series

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179663[/ATTACH]
Old 03-05-2012, 06:19 PM
One Big Room Full of...

bro that fucking rape factory is worth every god damn cent dont explain yourself to these TR Lowballer douches

Old 03-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Slim Thugga

Wow..
Old 03-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Kenpo Master Technician

bump
real rota wheels
Old 03-05-2012, 07:44 PM
The Integra Guru!

Bawlin' HARD.

Originally Posted by 94lsteg
You sided with the wrong guy dummy... Josh has forgot more than you have learned about Hondas.

Quick Reply: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR N1 Super Taikyu original race car