Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S Beautiful Topaz Blue 2003 BMW 325i, great luxury/classy car - 77k miles -

Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
E46 FTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S Beautiful Topaz Blue 2003 BMW 325i, great luxury/classy car - 77k miles -

I have here a gorgeous 2003 BMW 325i in Topaz Blue with only 77xxx miles. I'm asking $11,500, the car value is at about $13,000. Topaz blue is a pretty rare color, usually a lot of BMW's will come in Silver or Black. Has been a Florida car its entire life with a clean title. Bought the car from a friend of mine, he wanted to sell it to buy a motorcycle. I got this car for my wife, reason i'm selling is due to the fact that my wife and I are expecting our first child and since this car was for her, she wants me to sell it and get something bigger. She wants either a bigger car or an SUV. Please don't contact me about trades. She also wants to get something newer. This is why we are selling this BMW. This car drives smooooooooth as butter, literally feels like your driving on a cloud. Has NO mechanical issues. This car has seen a lot of maintenance and should last another 100k miles before anything else needs to be replaced.

What the car has had replaced/done in the last 100-2000 miles

- Fuel Purge Valve Replaced
- Fuel Filter Replaced
- DISA Replaced
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replaced
- All 6 Ignition Coils Replaced
- All 6 Spark Plugs Replaced
- Entire Crankcase Ventilation System and Pressure Regulator Replaced
- Coolant Reservoir Replaced
- Lower and upper intake boots replaced
- Throttle Body Replaced
- Both belts replaced
- Water pump replaced with a metal impellar water pump instead of the oem plastic one
- ECS tuning Aluminium Pulley replaced the oem plastic pulley
- New K&N Air filter
- Oil Filter housing gasket replaced
- Front Brake Pads replaced
- Front and read brake pad sensors replaced
- Also Replaced the old coolant with genuine BMW coolant, not the cheap walmart crap.
- Last oil change was at 77800 with Mobil one full synthetic 5w-30 and a new mann oil filter.

The front bumper was replaced with an m3 bumper, it's unpainted right now because it was recently ordered and put on. I was going to have it painted but the wife wanted something bigger so im just selling it as is. Also, I do have the fog lights for the bumper, the pictures i took did not have the fog lights installed. Didn't feel like putting them on since i was going to get the bumper painted. I do have the original bumper which i can include. I doubt you will find another 325i in the area that has had this much maintenance done recently. Everything that has been replaced is around $5000 in parts and labor alone at the dealer. Car drives like a dream as I stated earlier, you are more than welcome to contact me and take it for a test drive. You must have a check in hand if you want to test drive the car. I will not allow free riders to come and test drive the car. If you get in a car accident my insurance wont cover you since ur name is not on the coverage, so unless u have check in hand, i wont let you test drive. you can check the car out and sit in the passenger sit while I drive it, otherwise, sorry.

Since the car is 9 years old, it does have some defects.

The bad:
Will need new window regulators for the right front and right rear window. They are about $20-30 each
Needs a new cowl, it is a florida car, so not uncommon
Driver seat has a tear on the bottom in the middle, has been sewn back so it wouldn't rip, you can see in the pics below.
Has scratches around the car, not uncommon for a car with 77k miles, Has no paint chips on the hood
Front bumper needs paint
Rear bumper paint is slightly cracked in one spot.
A/C does need a recharge
Tires will need to be replaced in a year or two depending how much you drive.
Headliner is starting to sag down a little.

Driveability 10/10
Mechanically 10/10
Exterior 8/10
Interior 8/10

Thats about it, nothing really uncommon for a 9 year old. Anyway, enough talk, if you have questions please contact me through a pm or call/text me at 941-468-2055. Text preferred since I get busy at times and won't be able to answer calls. If I don't answer, please leave a message. Well here are the pictures.

I do have the car history report, here is the front page of it, shows the car is a clean title and that everything checks out. The car also got an 86% rating which Autocheck states it to be above average.

Last edited by Techmaster05; 02-24-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:49 PM
E46 FTW

bump
Old 02-25-2012, 06:42 AM
E46 FTW

Need this Gone $10,500 Had a cop pull me over last night, asked him why he pulled me over and he told me he wanted to look at how beautiful of paint job this bmw had. Said he has never seen a bmw with this kind of paint job. Thats goes to show you guys that this car is beautiful, even though it's completely bone stock, it still turns heads.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:30 PM
E46 FTW

bump