Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Honda Civic Eg

Old 01-24-2012, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Honda Civic EG OR FOR PARTS!!!

Alright going to be quick to point. 93 Honda civic dx 5 speed d15b vtec 1.5. New alarm battery alternator brake job front and back etc. Tires new to. Have ac parts just need to put in. So last week the guy before me wires in radio where loose or something along those lines and i guess they touched or did something cause my car is will crank but not getting gas or spark. Not really all into hondas like that but i took it to my shop and they think its in my wiring harness or a burnt fuseable link. ecu was good main relay all fuses and distrbutor. There out of ideas and so am i. They recommened me to go to neal sutton or such other people on tampa racing shops but i dont have time to wait when i need a dd. car has 30 xxx miles on engine and 190 xxx on body. Really hate to let this car go it been my favorite car but i dont have time.
2000 - 1600 can take it i have clean title in hand.
OR ill part out has everything complete car everything clean
Please dont write me on here give me a text or call me. text is 100 percent best way to reach me
813 758 23 26 i need gone asap so first come first serve. Will need to be towed.

Last edited by HondaLover83; 01-25-2012 at 11:01 AM.