Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary

Old 01-18-2012, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary

Hello everyone, my name is kris and i have a 10th anniversary miata for sale. this car is located in cape coral, fl, but i am in north carolina. i have recently moved and left my car there in order to sell it, and i have some family and friends that are willing to show it. the car has almost 60k on it, but the motor was rebuilt at a shop and has about 20k on it. this car is a 6-speed with a stage 2 ACT clutch. it also has wiesco forged pistons, and is built for boost. a harddog roll bar is installed, as well as a full diamond audio setup. the audio includes a 600watt diamond amp, tweeters, door speakers, capacitors, and a 10" sub woofer. im pretty sure the deck is a jvc, and is a single disk. this car has had some body work, but nothing major, and is mainly due to women not looking behind them while they back up (no offense, ladies ). the top has been patched, and looks good for patchwork. the tears started on both side at the rear, which is normal for soft tops. i have documentation for the rebuilt engine and all other installation and body work. i change my own oil, so i dont have any receipts for it since i have owned the car, but the previous owner saved all of that stuff which i inheritted. something else thats pretty cool is the fact that this car came with matching his/hers watches and small model car just for this special edition, which i have never worn and kept safe. the number on the car is, i believe, 645 or around there. i had taken all the badges off, because i like to keep people guessing. i have brand new badges for it though, which you can put on asap if you wish. the car also comes with brand new, never used floor matts, which i know everyone loves to see. i am asking 7,500 for this car. you can email me at kw.whyte@aol.com anytime and i will respond asap, or you can call me at 828-885-7223 if you have any questions or would like more information. thank you for viewing this post, and im looking forward to hearing from you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]176484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176485[/ATTACH]

Last edited by slammed_mx5; 01-18-2012 at 06:44 AM.