Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS ONLY: 98 Civic Coupe with REBUILT OBD2 LS SWAP

Old 01-16-2012, 03:02 PM
In the making...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS ONLY: 98 Civic Coupe with REBUILT OBD2 LS SWAP

Ok officially getting out of the scene I have my eyes on something much more family like and need to sell this ASAP. I have a white 98 ex coupe for sale. This car could be called a project as there are still a few things that need to happen, but as far as Im concerned this car is great. Got a flat tire Friday and it has been sitting in front of my house since, but seeing as tax season is coming up and I am anticipating a little money, im selling this car to get what I want.

I got the car as a shell, got a fresh paint job, fresh swap with about 10k miles, OBD2 LS 100% stock, never raced or beat on. The cam cap seal is bad so the car does leak oil. Since I couldn't get one locally I put it off but its like 7 bucks shipped. About 90K on the tranny which I got from this old lady who wrecked her integra. The car needs new inner tie rods. Has new brakes in the front, KYB AGX's wrappen in S2 springs. The fronts are installed the rears are in my garage. Sitting on factory white 16" rota GT3s (for those who have seen my car they know everyone asks about my wheels) I have no idea on tread life at this point cuz like I said one of the tires went flat and I have no idea why cuz they are all fairly new. Pioneer 7" in dash with navi (not the flip out kind). 99-00 climate control was put in but it wasn't done right.. works and is functional but could be much better.. (not my work) clean black interior SI gauges with red lighting looks pretty sick at night. 15% tint all the way around with lifetime warranty. 8k HIDS and yellow fogs (fogs not shown in pictures below) There is much more to list just kinda going on and on and on...

Trying to sell this asap. Asking $3,000 OBO. Please do not try me saying you can get so and so's car for however much cuz I will tell you to stop wasting my time and call them instead. I will entertain REASONABLE OFFERS so if you think your price is fair let me know and tell me why. I can be reached on my cell at any time. Number is (727) 637-8787. Ask for Corey. Here is a link to some older pictures. Obviously it is late now so better pictures will be up tomorrow. If anyone wants to come see the car I can discuss that also. Just give me a call.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=bee54bb8b3
need to fill ur vtec fluid back up, thats why, its located in the back of the block, the little black box.
^^Lmao this shit was just funny

Last edited by Red2GDSM; 01-16-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 PM

bump looks nice bro
Old 01-17-2012, 07:25 AM
In the making...

bump need this sold today. Refer a friend and get $100 cash. Just had something come up and need money so help me get this sold.
need to fill ur vtec fluid back up, thats why, its located in the back of the block, the little black box.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:22 PM
In the making...

Afternoon bump. Really need to sell this. Shoot me some offers
Old 01-17-2012, 03:18 PM
mowchowbrowncow

bump for corey