Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 91 Integra w/B18C5 and 95 GSR Geared YS1 - $5,000 o.b.o.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Great White Hope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: 91 Integra w/B18C5 and 95 GSR Geared YS1 - $5,000 o.b.o.

Vehicle Vin: JH4DA9345MS013577 - Perfect title in hand!

Up for sale is my project I have been working on for well over two years and a project that I just recently got together and running. The car, engine, and transmission have been built VERY WELL and VERY thoroughly! I have made every attempt to make sure that this engine, transmission, and car will last as long as possible. The engine is so fresh that it's still in the break-in process (43 miles) and has not been tuned. Without a tune, this car is one of the fastest naturally aspirated cars I have ever driven and it moves so smoothly. If it does not sell soon, it will be tuned here in Gainesville and I will slowly fix the remaining minor items that need to be addressed. I REALLY hate to see it go (especially since it is finally together) but I recently got accepted into graduate school here at the University of Florida and I need to sell it to help with tuition. OR I will trade it for an automatic with A/C. The following is a very detailed list of what you'll be getting for $4,200 o.b.o...I WILL NOT PART OUT ANYTHING. Thanks for understanding! And yes, I have all receipts!

First, the car itself, minus the suspension -
- 91 Integra RS, Two Door - Black, five speed, manual windows, legal window tint w/warranty, stuck forward driver-side seat belt, small dent in the passenger side door (from a basketball, see pic), nice paint for it's age, clear coat peeling off just under the forward windows. Overall, the car's condition is a 8 out of 10. Absolutely no rust! It has a Sony Xplod radio and matching speakers all around, both front seats, both front door panels (door panels need the center fabric redone), and full dash and center console. All other interior pieces are gone; the rear seats and all other panels rear of the front doors have been discarded as to make the car lighter for track use. It still has the original carpet which should be replaced due to the wear (see pictures). The car also has the original spare tire and jack. All headlight and taillight lens are perfect and all lights and indicators work perfectly. All weatherstripping is excellent and does not leak at all. The original radio antenna has been removed and pluged. The rear wiper has been removed but will have a delete plug installed my next day off. Currently in place of the wiper hole is a blue stress ball, (Ghetto, I know)! The car has no A/C and no A/C plumbing. Sorry, the car was built to be a track car but can easily be converted back with a little work. All electronics are there to allow A/C installation in the future. As you can see from the pictures, the car is sitting on fat-five GSR wheels and tires with about 30% treadlife left. If I receive my asking price, I will purchase four new tires the day of the sale. The car just has the very minor problems one should expect out of an Integra from it's generation. The only reason I haven't fixed the very small problems is because I put all efforts into making the drive train, exhaust, and suspension flawless.

Now on to the good stuff,; THE ENGINE, a 1998 Type-R long block, starting from the air intake, ending at the exhaust...
- K&N FIPK - It's a short little tube with a cone filter on the end made to fit onto the opening of the stock rubber tube. I also have the stock air box with all hardware and a stock shaped K&N filter.
- ITR throttle body, unmolested, with MAP sensor still attached.
- Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold - Powder coated aluminum.
- 310cc RC Engineering injectors.
- New fuel filter.
- New fuel pump - Bosch Turbine Upgrade - Same pump used in all Acura NSX models.
- AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
- All new gaskets - valve cover, oil pan, head gasket, etc., I repeat, ALL GASKETS HAVE BEEN REPLACED!
- Professionally rebuilt starter - rebuilt with Denso parts.
- New VTEC gaskets.
- New CARQUEST spark plug wires - lifetime warranty, with receipt - made by Prestolite.
- NGK # 5555 spark plugs - original plugs used in the JDM Type-R motors.
- Brand new Rich Porter TD-44U distributor - OBD-1 - Phearable.net OBD-0 to OBD-1 harness installed.
- Early B16A SIRII valve cover - Moon cut - Plastics were also moon cut to gain access to the adjustable cam gears.
- Factory spark plug cover - unmolested - dirty; it could use some paint.
- Brian Crower stage 2 cams - Part # BC0012 - Naturally Aspirated Cams - Hot street/strip or road race spec. Excellent street manners and idle quality.
- Brian Crower Dual Intake and Exhaust Valve Springs and long-life steel retainers - Kit Part # BC0010S.
- OEM ITR head - head was slightly ported on the exhaust side only.
- Ferrea valve locks - part # K10034
- Stock ITR valves were checked and reused.
- Upgraded, open-spring style LMAs (lost motion assemblies).
- Skunk2 adjustable cam gears - first generation S2 cam gears.
- Engine has been fully rebuilt by myself, using Permatex engine assembly lube - engine bearing surfaces were checked using calibrated Mitutoyo micrometers AND double checked using genuine Plastigauge, prior to assembly.
- Engine has been fully blue printed, as in all moving internal parts (pistons, rods, rod pins, bolts) have been matched in weight to each other, by the best machine shop here in Gainesville.
- Engine has been fully balanced by the best machine shop here in Gainesville.
- Cylinders have been checked for cracks and have been found to be perfect - cylinders were standard size and cross-hatched.
- Crankshaft was micro-polished and sized to accept green sized bearings.
- New standard sized, standard duty ACL bearings and thrust washers were installed in this engine.
- All lower-end hardware has been switched over to ARP hardware and was properly stretched and torqued by the same machine shop here in Gainesville.
- Golden Eagle head studs.
- Standard sized (81mm), OEM JDM Type-R pistons and piston rings were installed in this engine - piston part # 13010-P73-J00.
- Brand new Honda oil pump - the upgraded version.
- New Gates timing belt.
- New Gates timing belt tensioner.
- New NPW water pump - lifetime warranty - again, another part with receipt.
- Type-R engine to transmission stiffener.
- New Gates drive belts.
- New oil dipstick.
- New alternator (Denso remanufactured).
- New Spoolin' Performance T*DA Ceramic coated header - a replica of the famous TODA brand - 2.5" collector mated to a 2.5" donut flange - $450 brand new.
- Custom flex-joint "test pipe" - basically a 2.5 stainless flex joint with stainless ends butted up to the aforementioned 2.5" donut flange and a three hole catalytic converter style flange to the cat-back system.
- Skunk2 Mega-Power N1 style cat-back exhaust - 60mm - stainless, mandrel bent, made JUST for the 92-93 Integras.
- Brand new exhaust hangers - perfect ground clearance.
- Brand new Koyo-Rad radiator - OEM radiator.
- Custom radiator cooling fan - wired in to switch on when the OE fan would switch on.
- ALL NEW HOSES - All heater hoses, all radiator hoses, all hoses!
- New thermostat.
- All new motor mounts - driver side mount is a factory Honda part, the other three mounts were purchased from CARQUEST auto parts.
- All new sensors - new oil pressure sensor, new coolant temperature sensors, new VTEC oil pressure sensor.
- Professionally cut and welded front core support - modified to fit any header but the header installed is just about the best header you can buy.
- Phearable.net P72 ECU - Chipped - currently running a base-map.
- Phearable.net OBD-0 to OBD-1 harness and sub-harness.
- Brand new Innovate MTX-L wideband.
- Custom fiberglass gauge pod - see picture.
- 93 GSR gauge cluster - high RMP gauge, "Unleaded Premium Fuel Only" reading on gauge face, higher MPH gauge.
- GSR VTEC badges for the front fenders, similar to the DOHC badges found on lesser Integras.
- The engine is solid and will remain solid for many years to come!

On to the transmission -
- Cable operated.
- Shifts VERY smoothly!
- Transmission has been primed and painted with high heat engine enamel - Sorry for painting over the transmission tag.
- Brand new Exedy clutch, Exedy pressure plate, Exedy throw-out bearing, and pilot bearing.
- Brand new OE aftermarket Type-R flywheel - same weight and size as the factory flywheel.
- YS1 case - by design, the YS1 has a larger, stronger output shaft and case - output shaft is the same size as found in all GSR manual transmissions.
- All new OEM Honda bearings.
- Honda Manual transmission fluid used in this transmission.
- All new axle seals - seal made by National.
- GSR gear set - 4.40 final drive - identical gearing to that of a 94-00 GSR, all in a 91 Integra - larger GSR differential.
- One new shift fork - old shift fork was too small to use on the GSR gear set.
- Brand new CV axles - both have lifetime warranties - one came from Advance, the other came from CARQUEST - again, I have all receipts.

Next, the suspension -
- Eibach Pro-Kit - 1.5" front drop, 1" rear drop.
- Brand new KYB struts on all four corners - brand new strut mounts.
- Skunk2 upper control arms - Pro series, adjustable camber.
- Brand new OEM Honda lower control arms.
- Brand new OEM Honda radius rod bushings.
- Rear Buddy Club camber kit - both sides to adjust rear camber.
- Newer lower ball joints - 555 brand, made in Japan.
- Newer inner and outer tie-rod ends - 555 brand, made in Japan.

Lastly, the brakes -
- Three of the four calipers have been replaced with CARQUEST remanufactured Cardone units - calipers carry a lifetime warranty - again, I have all receipts.
- Brand new front brake hoses.
- Brand new front wheel bearings.
- New front pads and rotors - Akebono ceramic pads (best made pads), Brembo standard replacement rotors.
- New rear pads and rotors - Raybestos ceramic pads, Brembo standard replacement rotors.

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at wolfenr1984@gmail.com. Now, take a look at the pictures!

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least
."

TR "Old Skool DA" Member #28

Last edited by wolfenr1984; 11-24-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: added pictures
Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 PM

bump for a thread done right! glws
1996 ek hatch MINT- traded
1996 ek coupe b16-sold
1988 b16a 4door ef MINT- current
Old 10-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Great White Hope

Originally Posted by SIR_EK
bump for a thread done right! glws
Thanks! Rep'd!

."

Old 10-27-2011, 04:16 PM

bump every for sale thread should b like this...glws
Old 10-27-2011, 04:25 PM

ttt for a sleeper
Old 10-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Great White Hope

Thanks everyone! Rep'd!

TTT

."

Old 10-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Great White Hope

Ttt

."

Old 10-29-2011, 06:36 AM
Great White Hope

ttt

o.b.o.!

."

Old 10-30-2011, 07:17 AM

sleeper but 5k is steep needs alot of work ... nice motor build though
Old 10-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Great White Hope

Originally Posted by JDMjunkie
sleeper but 5k is steep needs alot of work ... nice motor build though
Thanks and thanks for the bump! Yeah, I understand it needs some work. I hope to get some of that done tomorrow afternoon. But it is solid and that price is not firm .

."

Quick Reply: FS: 91 Integra w/B18C5 and 95 GSR Geared YS1 - $5,000 o.b.o.