Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95 240sx For Sale $2600

Old 09-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Congac, bannana bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 240sx For Sale $2600

240SX For sale
Year: 1995
Miles: 110,174
Price: $2600 Firm

I am not selling this car cause I have to.

Auto and everything is oem/stock except shocks=KYB GR2's that dont leak/feel good

This car is solid, doesnt vibrate/shake/feel like its gonna fall apart. Runs great,will sit there and idle until it runs outta gas,although the bottom timing chain tensioner+guide etc. is making the typical noise, but only at startup, goes mostly away after like 5-10 seconds. You can tell a kid hasnt gotten a hold of it and ruined it like most are on here.Everything is there,oem speakers even has the little plastic tabs that cover the screws for the door handles. Great dd/project/starting platform/drift w/e your little hearts desires.

PROS-
-Original black paint in good shape overall except rear bumper has typical cracking slight peeling but its not that bad.Also front bumper, hood, pass fender are painted black not original.
-Everything works in this car, everything,horn,dome light,windows,sunroof,cruise,etc...
-Ice Cold A/C!!!
-Power steering pump doesn't whine
-Interior is very nice and clean besides door panels/pass seat/dash/radio bezel. Carpet is nice!
-KYB GR2 Shocks that feel good, and dont leak,thats the only non oem part on the car
-Sunroof works, doesnt leak,and the weather stripping/trim isnt f'd up like most
-NO RUST!!!
-OEM spare tire
-Original good running KA with no leaks and no smoke
-Windows fitment is perfect, they are not haggard when lowering/raising,both motors work,rear view mirror is not loose and moves every time you hit the gas, nice and tight like virgin!
-Brand new battery and ngk spark plugs

Cons-
-No radio, thats how I got it, but the harness is there and in tact, not f'd up
-Windshield has Small 6" crack that is very unnoticeable at the very top on the d/s. Not illegal, you will not get messed w/by the man
-Car was in wreck on p/s. Does not affect the frame/driveablity/etc. at all. Its been pulled out pretty good, but to be done the 0 right way a new core support as well as bottom support where the tension rod brackets bolt up(They are fine though). As a result of this the p/s headlight sits a tad bit back, but overall its not that bad/noticeable.Airbags replaced!
-Will state again. Dash cracked,radio bezel cracked,door panels both have a hole drilled by speaker grilles for tweeter and d/s panel is missing speaker grille,p/s seat is from an s13 LE its white and it has scratches/rips,not totally terrible though like a dog ate it or something
-Front grille you will notice in the pics is not there,its in the trunk, you get with car. Cant mount/secure it b/c the front buper support+retainer is not there. Bumper is supported in the middle with a custom bracket/mount that I made, it works pretty good.

If I get asking price I will include a mint auto trans+flywheel+tq converter. Guaranteed good working no problems that way you can either sell it or have a good spare setup laying around. Also if I get asking price, If you source an s14 that has a good front rad support etc... I will cut whats needed and fix the front that way. Or you can bring it to me precut and I will do all the work to make fix it 0 correct for a couple hundred maybe like $200 which is cheap as it would cost you upwards of $1000 easily at a body shop or some dipshit that isnt even going to do it right. As stated before, its not bad now and I wouldnt worry about it but the offer is there.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Congac, bannana bitch

bump
Old 09-13-2011, 01:39 PM
SCHEMING & PLOTING

^^^ttt^^^
93' 240sx coupe RACE CAR,
90' 240sx hatch parts car,
93' Isuzu 4x4 work truck.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:12 PM