Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/FT FOR MUSTANGT Acura rl 98 rims cold air intake exhaust indashl pioneer luxury

Old 07-20-2011, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT FOR MUSTANGT Acura rl 98 rims cold air intake exhaust indashl pioneer luxury

MAINLY TRYING TO TRADE FOR A 96^ MUSTANG GT AUTO AUTO AUTOMATIC ONLY!!
IM OPEN TO A LOT OF OFFERS, NICE CUSTOM CARS THAT NEED NOTHING, TURBO, LUXURY, MUSTANGS I WANT THE MOST GT AUTO. OR LIFTED TRUCKS OR JUST SEND ME WHAT U GOT lol.

5000$ OBO OR TRADE. IM VERY VERY NEGOTIABLE I HAVE WELL OVER 6500 IN THE CAR. KBB IS 5850 STOCK WITH THE MILES

Car has cold air intake, air filter, upgraded plugs and wires, master cylinder, TIMING KIT WITH 5K ON IT, 350z exahust system ( also have the stock one to make it quiet) it is on Yokohoma racing tires with 100% tread 1 week old tires and 18' ruff racing rims. Sunroof works, brand new wind shield, very clean spotless engine, and this car is very fast for its size, and very very roomy its has a luxurios sporty look and feel. it has 3 .5 L v6 engine witch is getting about 25-26 mpg and 30 highway. takes about 45$ to fill the tank and this tank last forever! Brakes and rotors are slotted and have brand new brake pads, as well as new 10% tint, and it has underglow neon kit under the car and on interior. with remote to turn on and off and to switch the (20) diff various colors. not cheap peice of shit lights, a real under glow neon kit.

Car is a 5 speed automatic, with 1,2,3,4 option gears for hills rain towing ect, The transmision shifts perfectly and smooth no slipping or anything! 3.5 l v6

Interior is immaculate all power options, spotless no rips or tears or stains, gray leather, memory seats, COLD/HOT AC, dual ac with vents in the back, 7" pionner indash dvd mp3 ipod navigation ( 500$ unit ) with all Jl in door speakers upgraded with 2 8" subs behind the rear headrests, it is wired for subs with all Jl wiring i MAY include 2 12" kicker cvrs in ported box for the right trade or deal!!!!!!!!! Most people love hearing that.

Paint is in amazing condition a few minor scratches around the car nothing major. This car is immaculate yu will not find one better with this look, condition and upgraded parts. has 10% tint through out the car,

Willing to negotiate that price and willing to throw some cash if the trade offer feels right, and the same if your trade offer doesent seem like its meeting my asking price.

This is a very great first car, family car, reliable car, it is very sporty , roomy, comfortable, good on gas, good music system, smooth ride, cold ac, leather seats, sunroof, ECT.
Give me a call 727 560 0638 or text asap
180k miles but runs great haha had to put this last most people flip the fuck out when they see these miles on an acura. but if you know cars than you know this bitch lasts forever haha
jschembri44@gmail.com or text 727 560 0638 for pics