Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/ 2001 Acura Integra LS BOOSTED - $5,000 OBO

Old 06-15-2011, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/ 2001 Acura Integra LS BOOSTED - $5,000 OBO

Hey Guys, My name is David. I Am Selling a 2001 Acura Integra. It has a Bolt on Turbo Kit from Greddy and It is my Daily Driver. I Love this car to death But I think it has to go now.

Propulsion:
  1. Stock B18B1 Motor from tigerjapanese.com (really clean) Tore down and rebuilt with Chrome Rings from Hastings/Topline. ARP Headstuds (torqued to 80ft lbs), ARP Rod Bolts (Torqued to 26 ft lbs and rechecked after the second oil change of 500 Miles), New rod Bearrings from Hastings/Topline. The motor at this current time as of Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 3:01 EST has roughly 1,579 miles on it. The chassis has roughly 139,xxx Miles on it. for more accurate description PM me.
  2. Turbocharger: Greddy TD0518G Turbocharger. No oil leaks, no nothing. I rechecked this Many many times. I do so because This motor is rebuilt by me and I always make sure that I did it right the first time. So the Charge and Return oil lines are free of leaks and such. It used to have a Greddy Intercooler but that has been replaced with A HUGE intercooler measuring (34x12x4) talk about maximum cooling? You bet! Continuing on beyond past the intercooler to the rest of the charge piping, it has an HKS SSQ BOV.
  3. Stock LS transmission with change of tranny fluid to Genuine Honda MTF. Of course it has to be 5 speed right?
Tires/RIMS
  1. Rims are Axis Brand. Dunno what kind specifically. They came with the car when I got them.
  2. As for tires, The front Tires are Brand New. The rear tires are used, and have no EXCESSIVE wear.
Stance
  1. Lowering kit: Skunk 2 Lowering Kit. No camber kit installed. Not too Low
Laws of Friction
  1. Stock Brakes and brake pads
Fuel Delivery
  1. Unknown Fuel Pump, New Fuel Filter, AEM Fuel Rail and RC 370cc injectors
Clothing
  1. Blue Pearl Paint Color (unknown as to which it is)
  2. Type R Lip Kit. NO BODY KITS HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!
  3. Type R Wing

Miscellaneous
  • Headlights are stock, HOWEVER, they have been retrofitted with Acura TSX-R with the Clear Lens upgrade, followedby a 50 Watt D2S HID Kit. Talk about Marvelous color flickr? You Bet cha. Viewing distance? Higher than what DOT would expect from a 2010 BMW. they should make them Illegal But don't worry, the Projectors are safely mounted Inside the housing which makes them seem flawless and factory.
  • Stage 5 Competition Clutch, Flywheel, and Pressure Plate Installed. Be careful 45% of the time the car will stall coming to a stop cause the lightweight flywheel. But boy oh boy does it grab!!
  • Cloth Seats
  • A Cute little [H] Symbol hanging from the center Butt of the car.
  • 2 shocker stickers (adds an additional 1 WHP to the wheels) 1 on the windshield and 1 on the rear bumper next to the exhaust.
  • Carbon Fiber Muffler which adds no visual detail unless you get to your knees
  • Tint needs to be redone. The last owner that had it decides that walmart tint is the best in it's class.
  • The car has been Backed into by a Truck. So the front end of the car has slight Paint damage and scars left by a ball hitch of an F-150.. ( really, you don't need that to go fast ) ALSO paint damage on the rear bumper, very slight.
  • The Passenger door has slight scratches, HARDLY noticeable. And the Driver side door is missing the side molding on it. Where it has gone is a mystery to all of us here!
  • This car is READY for AC.. But however the AC system is charged but DOES NOT work for some odd reason. It blows Hot (thats what she said.. no really.. thats what my friend said when she sat in my car) But like I said, You don't need that to go fast. Heater Works great!
  • Car has absolutely NO mechanical problems.. except for the asian guy that can't distinguish the crutch from the brake pedal. (HAR HAR)
  • Windshield has a Crack in it. But once again, you don't need that to go fast.
That's about it for this car. Any other questions. Please feel free to PM me!!

Will Be posting Pictures SOON

Car is Located in Thomasville, Georgia

Last edited by David Dang; 06-15-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:31 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:33 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:34 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:38 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:39 AM

Old 06-15-2011, 11:45 AM

If anyone is interested in the vehicle. You can Call or text my Phone at (229) 289-0783 and ask for David.
And for those who call, if you hear a "thanks for calling Street Obsessions Car Club, don't hang up. it's just the greeting intro for my Car Club Thanks for Viewing!!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:21 PM

bump!! damn some one did fuck it up didnt they?

Old 06-15-2011, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by paperchaser08
bump!! damn some one did fuck it up didnt they?
Yeah, some guy in cairo walmart said some random ass truck with mexicans were driving an F-150 and backed into my car. and ran off. he didn't have the common courteousy to even get their tag number.. But oh wells. You don't need that to go fast. LOL

For Sale! $5k OBO (229)289-0783

Quick Reply: FS/ 2001 Acura Integra LS BOOSTED - $5,000 OBO