Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTB: Daily Driver

Old 01-10-2011, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Daily Driver

was looking at eclipses, civic hatch, and miata's but i guess i dont really have something specific im looking for, ill just know it when i see it

im kinda a diva at the following things i need
-less than 100xxx miles on motor and engine (rebuilds are fine, i just need to know why u did it,, i.e., u didnt rape the car and blow it up )
- ac/heat
- no giant projects, if it needs a few things here and there, thats fine
- the car has not been redlined its whole life and it runs and drives with no problems. again, dont need a car thats been raped and is now crying to be put from its misery

ive been riding sport bikes all my life, but seeing as florida sucks with rain, its time for a car when i cant ride. might be willing to trade my 2005 kawi 636 with 16xxx miles plus or minus cash depending on the car. if for some reason u just wanna buy the bike, price is 5200 obo. (seriously, shoot me an offer, i might be secretly looking for a box of do si do's)

if u have the car i need i have the cash u want. txt me, call me, shared_pm me, email me, visit me at my house, stalk me, whatever ya need to do to get ahold of me 813-810-5062