Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS or tade F150 sport

Old 12-31-2010, 06:48 PM
gatorsfanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS or tade F150 sport

im am selling my moms F150 sport for $8000 obo it has 17in rims (stock alloy), K&N intake (also came stock), removable rubber bed mat, split glass rear window, and leather bed cover (not currently on truck) good rubber, no body damage. It was my moms truck she didnt drive it much so it has really low miles 65,000 original. the interior is in great shape no cig burns i can see in seats.There are no cracks or damage to the dash, it has cruise controll (works perfect) power windows and locks all work perfect. this is a really nice low mile truck and if you dont have cash check the next listing this was my moms truck and she can not get in and out of it anymore she gave it to me and i do not need another vehicle ---- NO AFTER MARKET MODS---TRUCK IS FACTORY ORIGINAL--- its automatic with push button over drive, cold A/C does not leak and is factory original A/C system, no mechanical problems at all. This is a must see truck it has the V8 triton 4.6 and it is pretty fast. Any thing i didnt think about just ask you can contact me at 863-227-1603 after 3:30shared_pm or leave message if you call befor that time as i will be at work and i will return your call i can send more pics apon requst my name is james i may consider trades with cash but will only take Honda, mitsubishi, masda 3 hatch, or toyata supra prefer early 90s modle