Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: MKIV Turbo Supra 6speed

Old 12-22-2010, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: MKIV Turbo Supra 6speed

94 Supra 6speed for 18k

please text me, ill call you back
or
gregzwolinski@gmail.com

I've had this car for over 3 years now and I have driven is DAILY. As well as driven it across Florida once a week for my work. It has brand new glass headlights because the old ones were faded, with white HID's.
It is a 94 NA-T 2JZ-GE with a brand new 6speed V160, 6puck RPS clutch with new ply-wheel. When i got the car it was leaking alot of oil so i have every seal on the motor replaced, as well as timing belt, water pump, oil pump. I have made reliability my main concern since i drove it daily. ONLY reason im selling is because i have a business opportunity. Car runs AMAZING without ANY issues. 320hp on 9psi. Sounds amazing. DVD player inside with a 1200watt system in the trunk. Interior had the seats redone. Car has minor scratches on outside, with one on the fender and a ding in the rear of the car. Paint is in amazing condition 8 out of 10. The car is dropped, and handles very nice. It is a must see car. I will have more details up later, please look at the pictures. DEFI link gauges for Oil pressure, boost, and fuel pressure. Also GREDDY boost controller with turbo timer. Whole ECU is tuned on a SAFC. Price is 24 and pretty firm. I might let it go a bit cheaper without the defi links or other stuff i have in there. PLEASE text me, or email me. I am a pilot, i can rarely speak on my phone. Car is located in Tampa Florida.

My dyno pull

94 CBR F2

Nothing wrong with Miss. Hong Kong leaning on my Supra.....

Last edited by MR-2; 01-27-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:37 PM

bump
94 CBR F2

Old 12-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Tuner Eclipse

Very nice supra, little too much for a na-t but love the car. Glws
Old 12-23-2010, 05:37 PM

if it was NA-T 5 speed then i agree its too much. I'd only be asking around 18 if it wasnt 6speed
but its a brand new V160 6speed
94 CBR F2

Old 12-23-2010, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Eclipse 03
Very nice supra, little too much for a na-t but love the car. Glws
You have no idea what your talking about!

GLWS bro!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:57 AM
TR Baller

Its pricey for a 3S-GE for sure..

94 NA-T 3S-GE with a brand new 6speed
Old 12-24-2010, 07:04 AM

way too much you will never sell it for that. It is running stock head gasket and compression too so matter of time and the head blows. and the transmission doesnt mean shit if the diff is stock if the diff is stock it will be going out any day too. Ive had na-t and the 2jzgte and the na-t is deff not worth it. Sorry bro but you need to let people know the facts if your going to try and pawn a half built na-t off on them.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:10 AM

also safc is shit on supras it probably runs pig rich the first na-t i ever did i tried running that and it SUCKS! Unless you run haltec or aem ems the car is going to run like shit you will have to constantly be retuning the car and at 400.00 a pop that shit isnt cheap to be doing all the time. From the looks of it you have a cheap ebay 1500 dollar turbo kit on there.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:35 PM

Its very obvious if u owned a supra you didnt do your research and had someone else work on it for you... and obviously tune it wrong

It is very hard to compare this supra side by side with other supras online. You really can see the difference in person at the supra meets.

Most people dont understand the major difference between a NA-T and turbo supra. And the biggest difference is not the motor but the bottom end.
When i got the car it was a 5speed like any NA supra. With the 5speed at 80mph it is at about 4000 rshared_pm. Me being a pilot i spend alot of time on the road driving across florida.
After switching to the 6speed at 80mph the car stays at 3100rshared_pm range. Plus the 5speed transmissions are very weak, where the 6speed can hold up to 1000hp.
This transmission had a full rebuild with new gears about 5k miles ago, with new flywheel, new 6puck clutch, rear differential, and axles. The clutch has been properly run in since new. It is VERY grippy and it takes a few days to get used to it. It does chatter alittle bit since it is made of carbon and it rubs against the aluminum flywheel and pressure plate. The whole swap to 6speed was about 7k dollars but it was the best money spent.

The motor was leaking really bad from the front cam seals so i replaced that along with the timing belt, and belt tension er. As well as accessory belt.
Has not leaked a drop since then. I did full tune, with new plugs with a small gap. I had all the intercooler pipes welded or the edges rolled so they do not separate.
i bought a AEM wideband to monitor the air/fuel ratio. For idle and for normal the ratio is set to 14.7 while is idle power setting, and 13.1 for when you go into power.
The computer is the SAFC Neo which is very reliable for the low power setting. If you are looking to go into more power you will have to upgrade to the AEM computer which is made to handle those higher power settings. However reliability with the AEM goes down.
The motor has the factory NA head gasket which means at the compression is higher, so the turbo cannot be turned up to more power (boost).
I am running 9 pounds on the turbo, which is very conservative on the turbo and on the motor. So at this current setting the car is at about 320hp but very reliable.
I also have 4 new tires on the car as well

They only thing wrong with the car is that the A/C went out for the first time last week, and i have a new compressor ready to be put it, so i would fix that before i sell it.
Any changes i would do to the car are only for performance, but for daily driver it is golden and i would not do anything else otherwise i would have already done it.
I was planning on getting a project motor (turbo) and eventually do the GTE motor swap and a bodykit, but thats just me playing around.

Inside is a Viper alarm installed, but i disconnected it because it was giving me problems. But its still inside the car if you want, you can take it and have it installed properly.

There is one minor scratch on the left fender and a dent in the rear of the car. i can send those pictures over as well. On the front right rim there is alittle curb rash, but it can be buffed out, but really had to notice it.

I used to be a mechanic at toyota so i know a great deal about this car and how to work on it. I do all the work myself, so i can explain everything

The only reason im selling it is because i have a opportunity to start my own business, and i need the cash. If this opportunity does not happen, then i will take the car off of the market and keep it. I was almost hoping a friend of mine could buy this car so i can just buy it back in a year.

i hope this answers most of your concerns.
94 CBR F2

Old 12-29-2010, 03:37 PM

ps... its is a Turbo rear diff
94 CBR F2