Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTB Reliable Presentable Daily Driver $1800 Cash

Old 10-27-2010, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Reliable Presentable Daily Driver $1800 Cash

Looking for something Reliable / Presentable.

I don't care if its turbo or if its naturally aspirated or if you think your wing adds 10 hp. Speed means nothing to me, I just want a reliable daily driver that isn't rusted out, isn't smashed to pieces from you drifting it into objects or crashing it into other vehicles. Paint isn't the biggest issue but its def a plus if I don't need to paint it. Reliability is the key tho I'm looking for something I can feel good about driving long distance and not having to worry about anything but maintaining the oil/fluids.

Now with that said some basic idea's by no means am I limiting what you offer up because I am open to almost everything that is not a v8.
Here are some guidelines:

-No V8's
-No Rust Buckets
-No Major Body Damage
-Not Running ? Don't Want it.
-Needs New engine Dont Want it.
-Car is BEAUTIFUL, but it needs the tranny rebuilt.. No Thx.

Things that Are okay with me:

-Automatic/Manual/Stick shift is fine I can drive either/or.

-Honda's I don't particularly care for em, but if its a reliable one I can manage if the price is right.

-Nissan's are fine as long as they are not the car you drifted into the side of your brothers car that one night you thought you were in tokyo Drift.

-Acura's sure why not just dont expect more than I'm offering.

-Mazda's I love mazda's if you have a good reliable mazda for the right price I'm very interested!

-4 cylinder's and some 6 cylinders are okay. I want something that is good on gas.

-No ac? That's cool I don't really care I've owned my fair share of ac'less 240's I can handle the winter without ac. But of course I prefer ac if its an option

-I love dsm's but it has to be a good owner and can prove that you have taken good care and maintained it properly b4 I will put faith in the reliability of a dsm, its all about the owner when it comes to these cars.

Open to any other car's tho Saturns/mx6's/I cant think of much right now off the top of my head just post it if its reliable and priced right Ill examine it for myself and let you know.

There's My TR NOVEL enjoy, New York Best Seller List here I Come! SOrry it was such a long read.

if your not number 1 your LAST!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:59 PM

bump

if your not number 1 your LAST!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:37 PM

1994 Integra 2dr with GSR tranny